Truck RACE thread -- Daytona

I’d look at the USAC roster of guys who can stay on the lead lap with Larson in Midgets, Sprint Cars and Silver Crown cars on dirt.

Or Waffle House at 2:30 am.

She hung out around 21st most of the night, and survived to be around 12th before she was punted in overtime. On an unfamiliar track under unfamiliar conditions, I'd call that a pretty good night, parental expectation management to the contrary.
I think she had a right front go down, not punted. At least thats what she said

No! Maybe they should start putting better talent in these trucks which in turn would mean less wrecks and better racing.
First race for 18 of these guys on this track, in the rain. Truck series drivers arent Cup level experienced and they will learn just as the Cup guys did when they were coming up.

No! Maybe they should start putting better talent in these trucks which in turn would mean less wrecks and better racing.

Idk man. Everyone was going for the win there and bunched up. It’s how you tone down the aggressiveness of drivers as race control

She hung out around 21st most of the night, and survived to be around 12th before she was punted in overtime. On an unfamiliar track under unfamiliar conditions, I'd call that a pretty good night, parental expectation management to the contrary.
She did well for the most part.

I actually liked their strategy last night, just the right rear tire had other plans.

Murphy got his lap back in one of the late cautions and got a Top 15 in the 8 truck.
I hope he can run some more, they should be locked in for most of the races now.
I've liked Murphy ever since he made his truck debut at Martinsville a few years back I'd like to see him get better opportunities. But at least he does have a successful career in Monster Jam

Back
Top Bottom