Truck RACE thread --- Daytona

Why do they keep mentioning rain? It's literally the lightest shade possible. Absolutely no chance the rain ends the race early.

Why do they keep mentioning rain? It's literally the lightest shade possible. Absolutely no chance the rain ends the race early.
They understand the carnage that is about to happen if the rain doesn’t intervene

I wonder what the record is for the most yellows caused by rain in a single race. We've got to be close to that record.

Idk why they all lined up on tge inside. KBM trucks were extremely fast on qualifying and they're not in the lead pack.
I was wondering what the play was there. All this talk of rain, so let’s all line up in a single line and make it harder to get to the front? Lol

I understand they dont want to lose the track but I hope they stop them before the reach inside 20 to go.

I'm absolutely we'll hopefully get to see this one go the full distance.

But on the same note, I have to be up super early and we all know that if we go back green, the race wont end for another 1 1/2 hours.

Tbh I know it’s late and a tough decision etc, but I would think they will do all they can to get it in with this being the season opener at least. Even if this is the hardest rain Zane Smith has ever seen. :XXROFL: :XXROFL: :whoopee:

Back
Top Bottom