Truck RACE thread --- Daytona

The Titans use compressed air and push water out of the track and vacuum it up, then if needed a jet dryer gets the residual and water close to the wall
They vacuum it up? I could have sworn it was like a high powered squeegee. I've never seen them empty an air titan?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

They vacuum it up? I could have sworn it was like a high powered squeegee. I've never seen them empty an air titan?

Well let me clarify, they push the water down to the apron and they used to follow with a truck that would vacuum the water up. Now I think they let the water just drain off in to the grass or apron and then a jet dryer would blow it off

Good thing I'm in mountain time this week. Feel bad for everyone on the east coast

nascar-cup-daytona-500-2014-air-titans-try-to-dry-the-track-during-a-rain-delay.jpg

Being a truck race I expect these last 20 laps to take about 45 min with at least one green, white, checkered

Did I miss it or did they not interview Chase at all during the delay?

According to my radar it doesn't show anything after this. Hopefully they stay with it

Again I think we will break a record for %off Kai’s run under yellow with this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot believe I wasted my time staying up to watch this. Goodnight ladies and gents we’ll see y’all for the xfinity race tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom