Truck RACE thread --- Iowa

Stormy here and was questioning whether I'd get to watch but the DirecTV just came back in.

Wanting gragson to get some time out front but that 29 and 4 are always hard to beat and I know crafton will be in the picture. My dark horse is that 27 truck.

lol wut, the Fox Business network

Red flag after a fender bender lol.

I know there's oil on the track, but come on.

lol, that isnt what I was lol wut at ( I have it), it was the race being aired on FBC, is there something going on with those silly stick and ball sports that is conflicting with the race being on FS1 or FS2?
Gold Cup quarterfinal. US men's national team will most likely be playing that night.

lol, that isnt what I was lol wut at ( I have it), it was the race being aired on FBC, is there something going on with those silly stick and ball sports that is conflicting with the race being on FS1 or FS2?

Ahh, no idea. Can't really look that far ahead for the FS1 Schedule, but none of the baseball games on that day seem to be on FS1.

Gold Cup quarterfinal. US men's national team will most likely be playing that night.
And that makes sense for it being on FBC, and I completely forgot that Eldora is a midweek race, and that there could be mid week stuff on.

I wonder why there have been so few Fords in this series recently...engine supply thing? ECR engines easier to come by than Roush-Yates?

Ive wondered that too, possible that Ford is not supporting the series as much as Toyota/Chevy

I don't understand what all the hype is about Iowa?

Seems like another boring aero track to me. Cup race my ass.

I wonder why there have been so few Fords in this series recently...engine supply thing? ECR engines easier to come by than Roush-Yates?

Roush Yates engine was going to be the spec engine for the trucks but Toyota and KDBusch had a fit is what I heard

And pancaked the rear end

I don't understand what all the hype is about Iowa?

Seems like another boring aero track to me. Cup race my ass.
Like most tracks I think it races better in the day. Some of the Xfinity races in the past there have been during the day and slicker.

But I think the locals are going to have to show up in better figures before a Cup race is even seriously talked about. They never really fill up any of what they have there.

What happened to Sauter? Briscoe chewed up a 2 second lead in like a lap and a half

There is also PME and Pro Motors that supply engines to the none Ford truckers ,

Back
Top Bottom