Truck RACE thread --- Iowa

Ive wondered that too, possible that Ford is not supporting the series as much as Toyota/Chevy
I know they throw some support BKR's way but the team still loses money every year. Toyota's involvement is really impressive, imo.

I know they throw some support BKR's way but the team still loses money every year. Toyota's involvement is really impressive, imo.
I completely agree that is very impressive the amount of support Toyota gives to all of its teams that run them.

Well Sauter isn't gonna win now lol.

Briscoe needs to drive away on this restart.

Can JHN hold on and get back to back wins

Adding one more thing, even in the Xfinity series, now there are only 5 full time teams running Ford

Where did Brandon Jones come from? 3rd place, wow. And Justin Haley looks like he's 14 but that dude seems like he can drive. PS, what happened to Cameron Hayley?

Storms did end up negating me from watching the race. Watched the first stage and ended up having to leave because work flooded and we had to pump the water out with a shop vac.

4 tires on the high side. I'll take it all day every day. Good for JHN.

Briscoe's gonna get his. If they went with four he would have won hands down.

Where did Brandon Jones come from? 3rd place, wow. And Justin Haley looks like he's 14 but that dude seems like he can drive. PS, what happened to Cameron Hayley?

Harrison Burton was battling for 4th outta no where before junking it. Would have been a great run.

Storms did end up negating me from watching the race. Watched the first stage and ended up having to leave because work flooded and we had to pump the water out with a shop vac.

Don't matter, win didn't mean anything cause there weren't any cup slumpers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JHN to JRM next year - get rid of Annett. Or if Byron somehow moves to cup next year, but that's doubtful.
I was thinking this myself. Surely Bryon did move up but again like you doubting that myself. But I would like if he went to JRM

Dion (Rock) Williams has been pitting the 8 truck the last 2 weeks. He was Gordon's front tire carrier for a long time and with Chase last year. I guess HMS didn't renew his deal but it's cool to see him back on pit road in some fashion. He's a nice guy, met him in Charlotte a couple yrs ago.

Just got through watching the Truck Race (love my dvr) I have noticed the Truck races will show the last 45 to 50 laps with no commercials if no caution.

But, anyway, congrats to John Hunter for get'n r done.
They were three and four wide side by side racing their guts out, all good stuff! :punkrocke

Back
Top Bottom