Truck RACE thread --- Las Vegas

You know, I've noticed it seems like Kyle either has a tire issue and/or a penalty in nearly EVERY single truck race he enters. I almost seems like he's just trying to make it a challenge with such a trend.

Didn't notice until that slo-mo replay of Lessard but there's a bunch of Pirelli branding on the tri-oval wall.

Lessard is getting faster, but his racecraft and decision still needs some work.
I cant tell you how many times my driver "thought" they were clear and did it themselves. Of course the spotter took the blame.

Knowing how wild these restarts are you have to think NASCAR/TV want a GWC finish. KB will have his say....

Michael they haven’t wrecked this much here in the past couple years. Stop acting like it’s a plate track

The truck series has become like the local shorties! Guys who have more skill wrecking than racing! Makes for great entertainment! A few more are going to taste some wall before this one is over.

This has a plate track feel. Some of these fools aren't going to be seeing the checkers....

Back
Top Bottom