Truck RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Honestly, just tried to fill a hole and get through before it closed. Sounds like he gunned it and didn’t see Smith until a split second before.
For sure, the gap he was going for closed up a split second after he makes his decision.

Can't be mad at his decision. They felt it was better to avoid more carnage by trying to get ahead of it all.

Team accountants tonight:
GettyImages-1228988128-1-784x523.jpg

Man that sucks, was shaping up to be a great points night for Hocevar.

LOL He cranked that thing worse than Kyle Busch earlier this year.

They said on the broadcast is was the first time a team ever went 1-2-3-4 in the truck series.

that good??:sarcasm:
give them about 4 or 5 laps more and they would probably have screwed that up. Rhodes almost got it done right before the flag as it was. :biggrin:

The racing gods smiled on Thorsport. Having Nemo, C. Smith and Creed out of the race helped a bunch. Good for family owned Thorsport, they needed a finish like that.

I can't get the Truck series on TV but I was wondering, Is Deegan better than Cobbs and if so, By much?

I root for JJC but she has shi**y equipment and is on the lower end of the talent scale. If she ever wins it will be because everyone else wrecked out.

Eckes just saved his career tonight.

Gilliland was better, but got jumped by Toyotas.

wouldn’t mind seeing him back in a KBM truck if Chandler or Drew Dollar don’t pick up the pace….. if Thorsport doesn’t.

Back
Top Bottom