Truck RACE thread --- Martinsville

The booth has been wrong all night, I take under and say Zane will get back into the top 10

1649384239059.png

I don't know what went down but Hailie didn't like it and is standing up for herself.

My guy lost before it started... Ty ended the race with just enough juice in the battery to limp back to pit road, wonder if that had anything to do with him slowing down the last fifty laps or so. Turns out that an alternator wire was broken.

Kudos to Sauter, good race. Loved it when he squeezed Hallie... loved it more when she kept digging. Still, for him to start dead last and finish second, that was a pretty good race to be first loser.

Hmm, that sounds just like how a few on this forum feels about you and Toyota. ;)
***few*** I have never been one to troll much less accuse one of doing so.....but you make it hard with this one. Good effort.

***few*** I have never been one to troll much less accuse one of doing so.....but you make it hard with this one. Good effort.
I think you may have missed your calling you should have been a comedian because I can't stop laughing at that one LOL. :D

Back
Top Bottom