Truck RACE thread --- Martinsville

I think you may have missed your calling you should have been a comedian because I can't stop laughing at that one LOL. :D
Yeah, I will stand behind what I have always said....I have never come here for the purpose of harassing anybody or making somebody miserable....which is the definition of trolling....These last two posts....pretty much what trolling is by definition....What's the issue today....Are you bored or lonely? Both?

Yeah, I will stand behind what I have always said....I have never come here for the purpose of harassing anybody or making somebody miserable....which is the definition of trolling....These last two posts....pretty much what trolling is by definition....What's the issue today....Are you bored or lonely? Both?
Lol. your constant thread twisting on just about any thread about "the all new Camaro" in which you were told numerous times it was bothering posters doesn't count right?

Lol. your constant thread twisting on just about any thread about "the all new Camaro" in which you were told numerous times it was bothering posters doesn't count right?
WTF are you even talking about? Thread twisting? Like your constant Toyota bull****? Come on man...that's rich. I was told by who? Bothering who? "Posters." Oh, yeah, is that "some of us" or is that @Nitro Dude "few." Got it. There is a reason for the exodus from this place. I suspect this is a good example. Laughable.

WTF are you even talking about? Thread twisting? Like your constant Toyota bull****? Come on man...that's rich. I was told by who? Bothering who? "Posters." Oh, yeah, is that "some of us" or is that @Nitro Dude "few." Got it. There is a reason for the exodus from this place. I suspect this is a good example. Laughable.
Love the indignant nonsense lol Who ME! ha ha ha

Love the indignant nonsense lol Who ME! ha ha ha
Have a great day. You spew your nonsense, and are offended when somebody doesn't bite. You pull out the trolling **** in an attempt to get the last word. Whatever. This is a waste of my time. Enjoy the races.

Na I was just trying to have fun with you like you do with a lot of us at times "no trolling at all" but you took it too personal and got offended. I have noticed you have been a little sensitive lately, but I thought since your Toyotas ran so good last race that you might be back in the having fun mood like the Rev that a lot of us have always enjoyed around here. My bad I won't joke with you anymore because the last thing I want to do is hurt your feelings or make you mad. :(

Last edited:
Have a great day. You spew your nonsense, and are offended when somebody doesn't bite. You pull out the trolling **** in an attempt to get the last word. Whatever. This is a waste of my time. Enjoy the races.
Good deal. How bout them all new Chevy's lol

Na I was just trying to have fun with you like you do with a lot of us at times "no trolling at all" but you took it too personal and got offended. I have noticed you have been a little sensitive lately, but I thought since your Toyotas ran so good last race that you might be back in the having fun mood like the Rev that a lot of us have always enjoyed around here. My bad I won't joke with you anymore because the last thing I want to do is hurt your feelings or make you mad. :(
My bad. I misunderstood your post. I apologize. We're good.....It's been a great win week....looking for another. Keep that 48 off of the bumpers of MY Toyotas please. ;)

My bad. I misunderstood your post. I apologize. We're good.....It's been a great win week....looking for another. Keep that 48 off of the bumpers of MY Toyotas please. ;)
No problem, But I can't guarantee anything, my drivers and their cars are uncontrollable. :D

Larson gonna show up, or is he lost without the advantage?
Larson is coasting. Bowman is the lead man this year at HMS. Unless you count the stupid points system and then it would be Elliott. :D

My guy lost before it started... Ty ended the race with just enough juice in the battery to limp back to pit road, wonder if that had anything to do with him slowing down the last fifty laps or so. Turns out that an alternator wire was broken.

Kudos to Sauter, good race. Loved it when he squeezed Hallie... loved it more when she kept digging. Still, for him to start dead last and finish second, that was a pretty good race to be first loser.
Squeezed Hallie? Door slamming her into the outside wall isnt squeezing, its a douchebag rookie type move.

All she had to tell him is you run over me again get ready to build another truck douchebag. Turn and walk away.
I didn't re tweet it, but she said something like I had better not catch him...and then she didn't do anything. Disappointing, but there were more than Sauter driving like idiots. . It looked like she was trying to run a clean race and get a finish above all else. Probably would have taken a chance on that not happening if she had turned him.

I didn't re tweet it, but she said something like I had better not catch him...and then she didn't do anything. Disappointing, but there were more than Sauter driving like idiots. . It looked like she was trying to run a clean race and get a finish above all else. Probably would have taken a chance on that not happening if she had turned him.
I get it, and you are right she probably had someone on the radio talking her down but comes a time when you have to send a notice through the garage, I'm not putting up with this crap anymore.

I get it, and you are right she probably had someone on the radio talking her down but comes a time when you have to send a notice through the garage, I'm not putting up with this crap anymore.
At least she finished this week and in the top 20. Ran a clean race when they had the camera on her, looked good out there I thought. Next week on dirt.

I didn't watch the race, but I had to see what you guys are talking about, so I found a YouTube video. Wow Sauter did slam the crap out of her. She needs to dump his azz.

All she had to tell him is you run over me again get ready to build another truck douchebag. Turn and walk away.
I'm pretty sure other, more experienced drivers have tried to tell him. So far, he still drives like it's Death Race night at the bumper car rink.

Don't talk to him, just punt him. If he doesn't know why, his spotter will likely remember.

I didn't watch the race, but I had to see what you guys are talking about, so I found a YouTube video. Wow Sauter did slam the crap out of her. She needs to dump his azz.

Yet when she had the chance, she didn't. Then kirks out on Lawless Alan after the race.

Sauter did her dirty.

Don't you think she should stay focused on getting faster rather than all of that ****? As lippy as she gets on YouTube & social media, I think would be a disaster for her if she got consumed by all of that. She isn't fast. Get faster. They pull that **** when she is gunning for a...oh, I don't know....a top 10....then start doing that stuff.

Don't you think she should stay focused on getting faster rather than all of that ****? As lippy as she gets on YouTube & social media, I think would be a disaster for her if she got consumed by all of that. She isn't fast. Get faster. They pull that **** when she is gunning for a...oh, I don't know....a top 10....then start doing that stuff.
I haven't seen what the beef was with the other guy but I think she definitely owes Sauter a payback. Yes she absolutely needs to concentrate on getting faster and doing the best that she can as a driver and I think she is doing that. But if she doesn't stand up for herself then they will push her around just like Danica got pushed around. She has just as much right to not take any crap as any of the male drivers IMO.

She will never be running for top 10s if she keeps letting people punk her.

Hailie Deegan needs to focus on qualifying better. I know the field was set by the rulebook yesterday, but just about every other race this year, much of her "bad luck" is a result of starting in the mid-20s.

There's such a thing as bad luck in racing, but I'm also a firm believer that, if you're caught up in a wreck every single week, it's not "bad luck" alone.

Qualifying poorly and dropping like a rock in the back half of a long run are two things Deegan's been consistent at. Two areas where she needs to improve for sure.

I haven't seen what the beef was with the other guy but I think she definitely owes Sauter a payback. Yes she absolutely needs to concentrate on getting faster and doing the best that she can as a driver and I think she is doing that. But if she doesn't stand up for herself then they will push her around just like Danica got pushed around. She has just as much right to not take any crap as any of the male drivers IMO.
Sauter had her down the straight, yes he misjudged, but Hallie most likely knew that she was not gaining on Sauter coming off the corner. Slightly less pressure on the foot feed would have slipped her right on Sauter's tail. From that point, if she was faster, she would have had a better opportunity to move him.
I chalk this up to "it is just racing". Can guarantee that Sauter thought he was clear, his truck was to good to put his mount in peril.

Sauter had her down the straight, yes he misjudged, but Hallie most likely knew that she was not gaining on Sauter coming off the corner. Slightly less pressure on the foot feed would have slipped her right on Sauter's tail. From that point, if she was faster, she would have had a better opportunity to move him.
I chalk this up to "it is just racing". Can guarantee that Sauter thought he was clear, his truck was to good to put his mount in peril.
Had her down the straight? I hope the hell he did after he body slammed the $hit out of her coming up off the corner. The little punk was pissed that she held her line outside and he wasnt about to get by so he wrecked her and damn near took himself out.

She had come from 31st to 20th and then she gets body slammed. She cant get faster getting put in the wall by knotheads like Sauter.

She had come from 31st to 20th and then she gets body slammed. She cant get faster getting put in the wall by knotheads like Sauter.
Sauter came from 36th to 19th, so what is your point? Again, why would he jeopardize his car when he was running so well? Believe you writing something into this that does not exist. Hallie would have said something immediately after the race, she did not. Took influence due to peer group pressure for her to say something. Quite sure neither of them expected what happened, Sauter had 2/3 of his car past her and did not anticipate her still to be on his corner. She thought she could move him, and she did, but not to her advantage. In the scheme of the race, it did not matter either way, she was just as fast after as prior.

Sauter came from 36th to 19th, so what is your point? Again, why would he jeopardize his car when he was running so well? Believe you writing something into this that does not exist. Hallie would have said something immediately after the race, she did not. Took influence due to peer group pressure for her to say something. Quite sure neither of them expected what happened, Sauter had 2/3 of his car past her and did not anticipate her still to be on his corner. She thought she could move him, and she did, but not to her advantage. In the scheme of the race, it did not matter either way, she was just as fast after as prior.
My point is she would have done better if she didnt get run over by that idiot. He took her to the wall while they were side by side and only got past her after he put her in the fence,you need to go watch the video again and Deegan wasnt happy and wanted to wreck him from her comments on the radio.

Yes but she may end up even more like Danica if she loses focus while thinking about payback, so maybe it's good she didn't.

Back
Top Bottom