Truck RACE thread --- Talladega

Reason I’m fine with it, I’ve had drivers I like screwed plenty of times with stuff like that. So it paying off for one I like, that’s just fine by me.

Top 10 for Deegan girl !!!

1664651842811.png

Didn't watch but came here to say holy **** I didn't think this guy would ever win anything lol

Didn't watch but came here to say holy **** I didn't think this guy would ever win anything lol
He's done well with Rackley WAR and has been on the cusp of winning.

Maybe this reset is something he needed and I hope he's learned from it.

He didn’t win this either. If Regan Smith didn’t win in 08, Matt didn’t win this. Regardless of the stupid caution. NASCAR is erasing any and all of the positive momentum they had early in the season

He didn’t win this either. If Regan Smith didn’t win in 08, Matt didn’t win this. Regardless of the stupid caution. NASCAR is erasing any and all of the positive momentum they had early in the season
08 to 22 is plenty of time to get better at yellow line calls. This isn’t even the first time a driver was forced below it and won lol.

We all know Regan Smith was screwed and NASCAR wanted to give that one to Stewart.
I mean yeah. I didn’t say other wise. Hints me saying they had time to get better since 08. But just because they made the wrong call then, doesn’t mean they have to for the rest of time.

08 to 22 is plenty of time to get better at yellow line calls. This isn’t even the first time a driver was forced below it and won lol.
Dibenedetto has had one taken away from him at Talladega because of the yellow line rule. Within the past couple years.

The worst one was taking it away from Brennan Poole and giving it to Sadler who was wrecking when they threw it

Dibenedetto has had one taken away from him at Talladega because of the yellow line rule. Within the past couple years.
I believe that one, he forced someone below as well if I remember correctly. They’ve gotten better at it. Not always right but not always wrong either. This was more obvious than some, sometimes the driver isn’t touched but blocked below. Matty D was slammed into and definitely forced below.

I believe that one, he forced someone below as well if I remember correctly. They’ve gotten better at it. Not always right but not always wrong either. This was more obvious than some, sometimes the driver isn’t touched but blocked below. Matty D was slammed into and definitely forced below.
That was the 2020 fall race. Hamlin passed like 5 cars going below the line and Matt was penalized because he supposedly forced him below.

Maybe they should consider it letting it play out to the S/F. Then throw a yellow and checkered flag?

Idk maybe something along those lines.

That was the 2020 fall race. Hamlin passed like 5 cars going below the line and Matt was penalized because he supposedly forced him below.
Yeah. Denny definitely got away with it also. No idea who should have won as I can’t remember who else was there at the front haha

Maybe they should consider it letting it play out to the S/F. Then throw a yellow and checkered flag?

Idk maybe something along those lines.
Well that’s a whole other conversation. We was talking about the yellow line rule.

Oops, my bad.😅
With that, I can see your point. As I said I’m being bias here because I’ve had drivers I liked screwed because of the yellow flying before when it shouldn’t have. So a driver I’m a fan of luck out because of it? I’m going to accept it.

I think this was what was happening to Anderson who was getting burned up. He was going to take his chances with going outside whatever it was

Yep, the pain from fire will make people do the most extreme things. That is why a lot of people were jumping out of the windows to their death in the twin towers.

I think this was what was happening to Anderson who was getting burned up. He was going to take his chances with going outside whatever it was

The extreme fires is what made me so nervous for the drivers back in the 70's and 80's who drove the funnycars. Safety has cam a long way since then.

I raced with Justin Melillo a few times in NR2003 online like a decade ago. The league was called Openspeedway, many of you are probably familiar with that league. I think it's still active. Crazy that Justin is still in the world of sim racing.

Open Speedway was better than some of the iRacing silliness.

Back
Top Bottom