Truck RACE thread -- Texas

Been watching the tournament while keeping track of the race. I'm praying someone can step-up to KB when it matters. KB definitely flexed some muscle the last few laps of stage 2 which makes me believe we're headed down a familiar road.....

GF sitting next to me on the couch, "so really whoever got 2nd place, got 1st".

Man I hope Moffitt can pull this one out. He had Kyle in bad shape with 50 to go till' the Forrister wreck.

OMG they played way too nice with Kyle! Friesen should have body checked his ass running him down that low on entry! And now Moffitt gets the consequences...jfc.

OMG they played way too nice with Kyle! Friesen should have body checked his ass running him down that low on entry! And now Moffitt gets the consequences...jfc.

These guys really don't have the car control to do that. Few do at these speeds. But yes, they sure do give him a lot of deference. Gossage and his boys at Texas should have put an old fashioned bounty on the 51 and made that the show.

Gonna have to go way deep and hang on or no chance.

Naw man it’s over.

Friesen is better in 3 and 4, but it's not enough if he's giving up that much at the other end.

Man that was workin up to 3-4 really good cars coming together and Moffit gettin out of shape and rear ended made it another Kyle win.

eh Friesen continues to stretch his lead in the trucks, tough break for Moffitt, can't blame him for going for it.

Back
Top Bottom