Truck RACE thread -- Texas

These guys really don't have the car control to do that. Few do at these speeds. But yes, they sure do give him a lot of deference. Gossage and his boys at Texas should have put an old fashioned bounty on the 51 and made that the show.

I mean I don't even know what to say...they act like they're gonna get fined if they touch his car...hard to win against someone as good as KB giving him that much space.

a.png
:salute:

Dont kid yourself, the 51 woud have beaten the 24 also. Playing with them

A Kyle win hurts even more when he actually had guys who could compete with him but he still managers the win. These truck guys are too dang nice!

Texas is a garbage race track. If there was more than one good lane that would've been an incredible race.

Dont kid yourself, the 51 woud have beaten the 24 also. Playing with them

The lap times disagree.

51 didn't get any faster at the end, the 52 just got way slower. The 24 was the strongest truck. He got around the 51 with equal tires and I'm sure he would have got around him again with 4 tires vs 2.

The lap times disagree.

51 didn't get any faster at the end, the 52 just got way slower. The 24 was the strongest truck. He got around the 51 with equal tires and I'm sure he would have got around him again with 4 tires vs 2.
51 controls the track, lap times lie, 52 on the 51's 6, couldnt make the move.

51 controls the track, lap times lie, 52 on the 51's 6, couldmt make the move.

The 24 was better than the 52. He proved he could get around Busch before that caution.

It's all a moot point anyway. We'll never know, but it's a shame we couldn't find out. Just a racing deal and the 24 caught the worst part of it

The 24 was better than the 52. He proved he could get around Busch before that caution.

It's all a moot point anyway. We'll never know, but it's a shame we couldn't find out. Just a racing deal and the 24 caught the worst part of it
51 wins with 2 versus 4. Just experience thats all, would have done the same thing to the 24

He had that same high side run on Kyle after the caution too but Kyle held him off. I don’t think the 24 was as good in the late stage as he was on the previous set of tires. Or maybe he used it up a bit getting back to the front.

Still not done with this race. Just saw the 2 truck go behind the wall. Sucks man. I've said it once and I'll say it again, watch out for Sheldon Creed. He just might be the real deal.

Alright. Wow. We oughta just run the trucks on Sunday and cup cars on Friday. :p

Solid racing even with the wrecking. Racing on a knife's edge tonight.

Saw KB was in the lineup...didn't watch a second of the race. Woke up this morning and logged on..saw he won. No waste of my time.

Saw KB was in the lineup...didn't watch a second of the race. Woke up this morning and logged on..saw he won. No waste of my time.

They actually passed KB with about 40 to go - so he took two and got back up front, and held off several really strong challenges from multiple drivers. It was entertaining racing.

Damn! You are giving KB a lot more power then I would. I will never let him be the reason I watch or don't watch any race. There are way to many other good drivers to watch in a race.

Back
Top Bottom