Trucks at Eldora --- Q'ing races and race.

Mikey-that 74 has speed

74 keeps dropping back

I agree I think Friesen finally breaks through tonight

Nemechek, Gragson, Sauter, and Sargeant should be safe with the owners points if they dont transfer.

Where did Jennifer Jo find Ciccarelli I feel like everytime I see him he is crashing

I love this race but I get too many calls from work and usually wake up these days before 4am without an alarm.
So I have the clock set for 3:20 am. The race will start at about 3:30 am on the DVR for me.

I know my people, Greg Nation will be eager to hear my words and inspiration.
Stay strong or at least try not to be weary for a few hours. The Sun will come up in the morning, and you shall know the truth.

Oh right, there is a Truck race tonight

I love this race but I get too many calls from work and usually wake up these days before 4am without an alarm.
So I have the clock set for 3:20 am. The race will start at about 3:30 am on the DVR for me.

I know my people, Greg Nation will be eager to hear my words and inspiration.
Stay strong or at least try not to be weary for a few hours. The Sun will come up in the morning, and you shall know the truth.
Lmao lmao Greg Nation...

Last edited:
Sigh I remember when Tulsa had one of the nicest half miles in the country.The good old days.

I wish someone would buy North Wilkesboro and do for it like what Tony did for Eldora. This event is so cool, I got chills! A Weds night summer event at Wilkesboro would own. Only in a perfect world.....I totally forgot Larson raced this race. Does anyone know if he raced other races here?

I wish someone would buy North Wilkesboro and do for it like what Tony did for Eldora. This event is so cool, I got chills! A Weds night summer event at Wilkesboro would own. Only in a perfect world.....I totally forgot Larson raced this race. Does anyone know if he raced other races here?
3 of his 13 truck starts are here and I'm sure many times in sprint cars

Back
Top Bottom