Tulsa Shootout Dec 29 - Jan 1

Creed 2nd and Moffit 5th in a wild one. Moles won and they say he is one of the fastest. Creed was faster, but was blocked

Ferucci pulled out on the track for warm up laps. He made it half a lap and it died. They pushed him off and somebody said, did we put gas in it? They fueled him up and he finished 7th

Ferucci pulled out on the track for warm up laps. He made it half a lap and it died. They pushed him off and somebody said, did we put gas in it? They fueled him up and he finished 7th
No check list on the iPad?

No check list on the iPad?
Hell if I know. Cannon Macintosh ran down the ramp with the fuel and they held the race a bit. He started last and ran up to 7th. Respectable. Hailey's bf, Chase Cabre looked really good, came in second in his race.

I don't know if anyone is having with buffering. I was until I went to the bottom right corner and picked the gear. I went from 1080 to 720 and it streamed like a dream.

Hell if I know. Cannon Macintosh ran down the ramp with the fuel and they held the race a bit. He started last and ran up to 7th. Respectable. Hailey's bf, Chase Cabre looked really good, came in second in his race.

I don't know if anyone is having with buffering. I was until I went to the bottom right corner and picked the gear. I went from 1080 to 720 and it streamed like a dream.
I had buffering issues earlier when I had it on this afternoon. I was blaming my wifi since I have to stream Flo from my phone to the TV. I'll have to see if it's like that tomorrow

Feature time for the non wing outlaws. Like the e feature, all 8 of them, starts it off with the top 2 advancing. 10 laps

are chase and hailie driving the same car,how many classes are the racing ?thanks again for all the updates

How's Harry Gant doing?
"Currently, Gant continues to work on his 300-acre ranch in North Carolina and enjoys riding his motorcycle. In 2015, he was in attendance at Darlington for the Southern 500 to take part in the retro weekend. He also still works on roofs and carpentry in his spare time. Gant once admitted that he "was a good race-car driver but a great carpenter.""

Per Wikipedia

Creed out of the non wing. Most of these guys bolt on wings and run the wing class, so if they get a bad draw or have a muich better starting position in the wing series they aren't pushing it. Creed was a wild man in the wing class, he just rode around for the most part in the non wing staying out of trouble.

no they have two. Chase has been racing micros for quite awhile, Hailie's car is a new one.
i watch all of her youtube videos.and they only showed her car being built and tested,shows them leaving to go to tulsa with one car and didnt say anything about a 2nd car.crazy,i guess its a youtube thing

i watch all of her youtube videos.and they only showed her car being built and tested,shows them leaving to go to tulsa with one car and didnt say anything about a 2nd car.crazy,i guess its a youtube thing
I was surprised also. I don't know if it is his car or not, he could be driving for somebody for all I know. Over 190 races so far, they don't have time to tell you much about inside driver stuff.

hailie just put out a new youtube,17hrs to drive there,then 10hrs waiting out side to get parked,chase is driving for someone,shows them both practicing.great video

Spent the entire day and into the evening watching. Great racing. My Bride was as fascinated as I was with watching and she really got a kick out of the interviews of the young kids who won their race. Priceless!!
The kids really get after it and what great racing. I had some issues with streaming around nine-thirty e.s.t., they said they were taking a break but it never came back. All I got was the logo and a notice saying they would resume shortly.
This was like Martinsville with the beating and banging and making a 24 inch hole into a five foot gap. Great racing!! Kudos to the crews who put this show together, The cars are lined up and ready to go as soon as one race is finished another is ready to begin. That's the way it should be.
Can't wait ti spend the day watching to see who gets the Golden Driller!! Some great talent there!! Exciting stuff!!

Back
Top Bottom