TV Shows

Anyone watches Penny Dreadful?

Good show but the story is very confusing.

Once Upon A Time midseason premiere was ... forgettable. Hopefully they cancel this show in the next year or two before they wander off into total absurdity.

Was watching last week's episode of TWD (like I always do before the new episode), and saw that AMC was showing commercials for that new Ryan Philippe show on ABC. Add was to tune in Sunday night at 9 for the show. Ummmm, good job AMC. Don't you think you might already have something for AMC viewers to watch at 9 on Sunday nights?:owquitit:

Just started watching The Affair. Good and captivating thus far.

@Greg would aprove of the ladies in this. Plenty of skin to look at.

Just started watching The Affair. Good and captivating thus far.

@Greg would aprove of the ladies in this. Plenty of skin to look at.

Thanks for the head up.
Just searched and set up the DVR to do the series.

I watched the premier of CSI:Cyber and I certainly wasn't blown away, but I'll give it a few more episodes. We like the original and NY versions. Patricia Arquette doesn't do anything for me. She just doesn't seem like a real person or very interesting to me in any real way.

Don't know if there are any Top Gear fans on here, but Clarkson has been suspended and the final three episodes from this season have been dropped.

Awesome episode. We're beginning to see more pieces of the puzzle. I'm interested in finding out what Red has to tell Lizzie.
I love this show.

Extant.

That show start out well enough but falls flat on its face by episode 3. Hot garbage after.

The series premier of The Returned was decent. It's basically an exact copy of Resurrection and we all know how awful that show got after a few episodes.

First season of Supergirl was great. Didn't love the finale though, went a little over the top with the sentimental crap. Just glad it's not dark and gloomy like most shows in its genre though.

Second favorite show on TV behind American Horror Story.

Can't believe CBS hasn't renewed it yet. I'm sure CW and ION are chomping at the bits to get their hands on Supergirl if CBS doesn't.

First season of Supergirl was great. Didn't love the finale though, went a little over the top with the sentimental crap. Just glad it's not dark and gloomy like most shows in its genre though.

Second favorite show on TV behind American Horror Story.

Can't believe CBS hasn't renewed it yet. I'm sure CW and ION are chomping at the bits to get their hands on Supergirl if CBS doesn't.
I need to watch that. I never saw anything beyond the first episode, which I did enjoy. I got caught up in other shows and movies.

Still enjoying Madam Secretary, though the predictable, over the top action that has become a staple in the second season is starting to annoy me. Also enjoyed the first season of Humans (thanks for the recommendation, @Reck). Not sure where they're gonna go with Season 2, but I'll be watching.

I need to watch that. I never saw anything beyond the first episode, which I did enjoy. I got caught up in other shows and movies.

Still enjoying Madam Secretary, though the predictable, over the top action that has become a staple in the second season is starting to annoy me. Also enjoyed the first season of Humans (thanks for the recommendation, @Reck). Not sure where they're gonna go with Season 2, but I'll be watching.

Just enjoy the half naked androids damnit!

I also reccomend Into the Badlands. If you're into martial arts and stuff, this is the show for you.

Just enjoy the half naked androids damnit!

I also reccomend Into the Badlands. If you're into martial arts and stuff, this is the show for you.
Gemma Chan is a total cutie, no doubt. I liked the blondie too, Emily Berrington.

Sunday night Game of Thrones returns. I'll make a bold prediction and say that at some point in the new series some main characters will die. Call me crazy, but it's a gut feeling...

Sad that CBS decided to sh*t can Person Of Interest, least they get to wrap up the story with 13 epsiodes, but spoiler, they left it open if somehow the show ends up somewhere else, but I really doubt that is going to happen.

Looking forward to the return of Top Gear USA next week.

Just watching The Ranch on Netflix. Ashton Kutcher in it. Been Lol a bit. :)

Sad that CBS decided to sh*t can Person Of Interest, least they get to wrap up the story with 13 epsiodes, but spoiler, they left it open if somehow the show ends up somewhere else, but I really doubt that is going to happen.

Looking forward to the return of Top Gear USA next week.

CBS is on a roll. Looks like Supergirl is destined for cancellation, after a huge cliffhanger at the end of the season. If CW or NBC don't pick this up, I will rage.

I thought you said it was moving to The CW?

It's a mess. It's something else.

Honestly, if it's cancelled, it'll make history. The local CBS executive was out here one day and he said he would be shocked if it was cancelled, because it's the only show on the network that has a young audience. But CBS, for some reason, cares more about the 65+ audience. Supergirl would probably be better of on The CW.

The biggest problem for Supergirl is the critics. They hated the show from the start. I mean, the same people hated Full House because it was campy and that show lasted for like eight years. They hate Supergirl because the show isn't "dark" like the Nolan Batman movies..... I mean, duh, it's not supposed to be dark.

Honestly, Supergirl might be better off on CW. I can't imagine, given how good The Flash is, that this show couldn't be good on a reduced budget. Once Upon A Time has the worst SFX in history and that show keeps surviving (in spite of completely falling apart). Supergirl has a strong plot and Melissa Benoist :wub: is an incredible actress.

And when I say I will rage if Supergirl is cancelled, I mean it. I might burn **** down. I just can't believe this show drives solid ratings, drives internet traffic and social media buzz (the media giants don't care about this because they're too rich for their own good but they sould care) and might not get a second season.

This would be the most historic cancellation since Firefly, if not the most historic cancellation in history.

I think this is the last episode of The Good Wife. I have not watched it lately but I thought I'd catch it one last time.

Any of you watch Billions?

Hidden gem of a show that no longer will be hidden after the first season.

It's a mess. It's something else.

Honestly, if it's cancelled, it'll make history. The local CBS executive was out here one day and he said he would be shocked if it was cancelled, because it's the only show on the network that has a young audience. But CBS, for some reason, cares more about the 65+ audience. Supergirl would probably be better of on The CW.

The biggest problem for Supergirl is the critics. They hated the show from the start. I mean, the same people hated Full House because it was campy and that show lasted for like eight years. They hate Supergirl because the show isn't "dark" like the Nolan Batman movies..... I mean, duh, it's not supposed to be dark.

I haven't watched it, even though it's a show I would probably like because I'm a big fan of the DC/Marvel shows. I think it would be a good fit on CW with Flash, Arrow, and Legends. I also think they should try to work out something to bring back Constantine and then they could have a DC show every night. There's so many good shows to try to keep up with now; even with DVR I can't stay caught up. I still haven't gotten around to watching the second series of Agent Carter.

I think this is the last episode of The Good Wife. I have not watched it lately but I thought I'd catch it one last time.
Yes, it was the last one.

Despite the fact that its numbers tapered off significantly after a strong start, Supergirl, aided by a solid DVR play, averaged a 2.4 rating among adults 18–49 in a competitive time slot, ranking as the No. 1 new CBS drama and No. 4 new network series overall (behind only Blindspot, Life in Pieces and Quantico) in the demo this season. It is CBS’ youngest-skewing new drama and averaged nearly 10 million viewers.​

http://deadline.com/2016/05/supergi...ision-code-black-limitless-bubble-1201752684/

This will be the stupidest cancellation in history. "Supergirl" is incredibly popular with younger audiences. Hopefully, this show ends up on CW.

CBS is on a roll. Looks like Supergirl is destined for cancellation, after a huge cliffhanger at the end of the season. If CW or NBC don't pick this up, I will rage.
I am growing tired of the old people's network, I didnt watch Supergirl, but I heard it was a decent show, and just like Person Of Interest, it wasnt a procedural , and that seems to be the only thing CBS wants, I think POI problem was it was too smart for most of its lowest common denominator viewers, but its ratings were still halfway decent.

I havent looked yet, but wondering if they are going to keep Rush Hour , the pilot wasnt good, but I gave it another chance and my opinion is its getting better, but it only got a nine episode order.

And how about this one, Fox gave the green light for the filming of a , are you ready for this, Lethal Weapon TV series.

Couple of things worth noting , the new Top Gear thats not really Top Gear, AKA , the new Jeremy , James May, Richard Hammond, Andy Wilman car show has a name, its going to be called, Grand Tour, because the show is going to be filmed all over the world, and it sounds that each show will be hosted from a tent with an audience.

And the Top Gear 2.0 , series 23 is set to start on May 29th, and for the people that will be waiting to watch on BBCA , it will air on the 31st of May I believe

I am growing tired of the old people's network, I didnt watch Supergirl, but I heard it was a decent show, and just like Person Of Interest, it wasnt a procedural , and that seems to be the only thing CBS wants, I think POI problem was it was too smart for most of its lowest common denominator viewers, but its ratings were still halfway decent.

A sales rep from the local CBS station told me he'd be pissed if CBS cancelled Supergirl because that show is the eighth most watched show in the region and is the only show that attracts viewers. He said even The Big Bang Theory is starting to shed its audience, at least in the market where I live in. Simply put, affiliates are going to lose money because "Supergirl" was a draw.

Supergirl would be a better fit at The CW since they already have The Flash and Arrow, and since CW is a network that really gets young viewers. I've never heard of the network until I accidentally stumbled across an episode of The Flash one night and was amused when Mark Hammill played a villain who said to his son, "I am your father". But, from what I heard, EVERY show on CW gets good ratings and EVERY show has been renewed.

If Supergirl is cancelled, it'll be the dumbest and most shocking cancellation since Firefly.

And "The Old Peoples Network" is a fitting name for CBS. I watch their news channel, CBSN, and the Jaguars games on there. I like Criminal Minds, but that's on ION so much that I've actually gotten sick of it.

I watched "The Big Bang Theory" for a few seasons, but it really wore off on me after a while, especially when CBS kept bouncing it around. Not to mention, it's always on somewhere, whether it's CBS, TBS, Fox or some other station.

The only CBS show I watch is Madam Secretary.

I never actually sat down and watched anything past the first episode of Supergirl. I should do that at some point.

A sales rep from the local CBS station told me he'd be pissed if CBS cancelled Supergirl because that show is the eighth most watched show in the region and is the only show that attracts viewers. He said even The Big Bang Theory is starting to shed its audience, at least in the market where I live in. Simply put, affiliates are going to lose money because "Supergirl" was a draw.

Supergirl would be a better fit at The CW since they already have The Flash and Arrow, and since CW is a network that really gets young viewers. I've never heard of the network until I accidentally stumbled across an episode of The Flash one night and was amused when Mark Hammill played a villain who said to his son, "I am your father". But, from what I heard, EVERY show on CW gets good ratings and EVERY show has been renewed.

If Supergirl is cancelled, it'll be the dumbest and most shocking cancellation since Firefly.
Well it didnt get cancelled, but it was announced today that its moving to the CW

I just looked up The CW. What the **** is this lineup? No reality TV shows? No talent contests? No procedural cop dramas?

Since The CW is apparently a sister station to CBS, I assume that this is the station where they hide their younger audiences. Pretty sure Supergirl was the only show that had viewers younger than 70 watching it.

Back
Top Bottom