Hotrod

Team Owner
I think Jeopardy got it right for Hosts job the remainder of the year:
Mayim Bailik and Ken Jennings.
Permanent host search still ongoing.

1631823863277.png

Mr Excitement

Team Owner
Been watching Dopesick on Hulu. Excellent show, but it’ll make you pretty mad at just what a bunch of greedy bastards Big Pharma companies are.
Excellent show for sure. I had no idea how ****** up and addicting Oxy was until I started watching this show. I just finished EP 7, and it brought tears to my eyes. And yeah, they are bastards, and there will be a special place in hell for the Sackler family and everyone who pushed Oxy knowing it was killing people.

Musrat#2

Team Owner
I would be highly interested in the amazon (Wheel Of Time) series until amazon had to insert their woke agenda. Respect the author and go by the books! Women are strong characters in this series!

donthaveanickname

Viva Polonia
Guess I gotta binge-watch Family Guy in the week after Christmas since it's switching from Amazon to Disney+ on Jan 1.
I don't think people are going to be willing to pay 50 or more bucks a month to subscribe to every given streaming service. Classical TV is going to remain around in some capacity for the time being.

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing with all my heart
Guess I gotta binge-watch Family Guy in the week after Christmas since it's switching from Amazon to Disney+ on Jan 1.
I don't think people are going to be willing to pay 50 or more bucks a month to subscribe to every given streaming service. Classical TV is going to remain around in some capacity for the time being.

If the media companies that are launching streaming ventures would put their live events on those as well, linear TV would die a quick death. Instead, they have all their content on streaming, but then require you to have cable to watch sports. And then they take some of those sporting events and move them exclusively to streaming, while not letting you watch other events on their streaming package.

I would say it'd be nice to not have to switch apps, but Apple TV makes that seamless.

Top Bottom