Ty Dillon

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
C_Vd5uhVwAACjsf.jpg

So happy to announce that @HaleyKDillon and I are having our first child! We are so excited for this next chapter in our lives! #BabyDillon

Why does everyone plan elaborate baby announcements today like they are the British royal family? Not especially hating on Dillon here but one of the most irritating things about my sharing-obsessed generation.

I blame pinterest.

Everyone copies the same cheezy ideas, but they think they are soooo original

Why does everyone plan elaborate baby announcements today like they are the British royal family? Not especially hating on Dillon here but one of the most irritating things about my sharing-obsessed generation.
For he same reason people take pics of their lunch and post 'em up.

Where does one acquire a hot air balloon for a photo shoot?

I believe George Carlin did a segment on babies and family pictures. He summed it up better than I can.

C_Vd5uhVwAACjsf.jpg

So happy to announce that @HaleyKDillon and I are having our first child! We are so excited for this next chapter in our lives! #BabyDillon

Look at all the **** going on in that photo lmfao. Young money.. jfc.

Love the lighting. "We need to take the photos at 7:37 pm, promptly"

Happy for them.

I know what you mean as a kid can't finish a grade in school any longer without there being some sort of graduation program for it, if someone receives some Mickey Mouse certificate you would have though they got their Masters and people make big deals out of men taking care of their families or never being in jail.

When the father does it, it's because he is almost sure it is his.
When the mother does it it is to assure the father it is his.

For he same reason people take pics of their lunch and post 'em up.
I didn't know they did this crap. Reason 72 why I don't do social media. Now the food thread is a different story. :D

My post was edited by a mod. Apparently, calling an attractive female "bangin" is against quality standards here. What the ****?

Before you get all edit happy, look up what words mean maybe. Jesus Christ.

I didn't know they did this crap. Reason 72 why I don't do social media.

When you're young and rich, you take pretentious baby announcement photos, it's what you do.

Non-rich folks do it too. I can't tell you how many times I see the same lame style of announcements from people I know on facebook. And the "gender reveal" parties.....PUKE

I already bought Ty a baby gift. The complete series on DVD.

ss.jpg

We call it F-U money. Our society is insane. I was telling my wife that we have gone from a look at me society to a look at this society. We can't even be bothered to talk about what we are doing, now we just take a photo and caption it. I have never understood taking the baby announcement picture. I can understand sending something to you family and friends, but the whole put it on the internet things is lazy to me. I also lose my mind when men are at baby reveal, baby showers or co-ed bridal parties. FOr my wife's baby shower I went and did what men do. Drank beer and talked **** with friends.

We call it F-U money. Our society is insane. I was telling my wife that we have gone from a look at me society to a look at this society. We can't even be bothered to talk about what we are doing, now we just take a photo and caption it. I have never understood taking the baby announcement picture. I can understand sending something to you family and friends, but the whole put it on the internet things is lazy to me. I also lose my mind when men are at baby reveal, baby showers or co-ed bridal parties. FOr my wife's baby shower I went and did what men do. Drank beer and talked sh!t with friends.
You left out the strip club.

My post was edited by a mod. Apparently, calling an attractive female "bangin" is against quality standards here. What the ****?

Before you get all edit happy, look up what words mean maybe. Jesus Christ.

It is odd to me that some words are verboten yet it is OK to say things like "Jesus Christ" or "Goddammit." I am in no way criticizing you as breaking the third commandment is as common as breathing but it seems strange to me.

Non-rich folks do it too. I can't tell you how many times I see the same lame style of announcements from people I know on facebook. And the "gender reveal" parties.....PUKE

If I didn't know you as being straight up I would think that you were making this crap up.

We call it F-U money. Our society is insane. I was telling my wife that we have gone from a look at me society to a look at this society. We can't even be bothered to talk about what we are doing, now we just take a photo and caption it. I have never understood taking the baby announcement picture. I can understand sending something to you family and friends, but the whole put it on the internet things is lazy to me. I also lose my mind when men are at baby reveal, baby showers or co-ed bridal parties. FOr my wife's baby shower I went and did what men do. Drank beer and talked sh!t with friends.

In my time the only thing men had to do with babies was being in the room when they placed the order.

It is odd to me that some words are verboten yet it is OK to say things like "Jesus Christ" or "Goddammit." I am in no way criticizing you as breaking the third commandment is as common as breathing but it seems strange to me.
Finally, something I agree with Skoal about. Well said.

Agreed.

If I didn't know you as being straight up I would think that you were making this crap up.

Yep. All these sheep see these "cute" ideas and copy one another. They take a pair of men's sandals, a pair of women's sandals, and a tiny pair of baby sized sandals. They take a picture of said sandals with some stupid caption like "We're expecting! Baby Smith coming Feb. 2018 #BabySmith2018". Or they will have a sign hanging from the family pet's neck with some vomit inducing message to announce their pregnancy. Then for the "gender reveal" party they cut a cake, and you learn the sex of the baby if it's blue/pink.

It makes me want to puke just thinking about it.

Right on. Couldn't have said it better. It'll be a cold day in hell when I find myself at a baby shower. I'll go drink beer and smoke cigars with the guys like I'm supposed to

Back
Top Bottom