Tyler Reddick is a B-Tier Driver - Admitted

WhiningSmoke

Team Owner
B788942B-B72B-47CC-BEB0-14A4CE740839.jpeg

The proof is in the pudding folks! Tyler Reddick betrayed the man who gave him a Cup opportunity to drive for Denny Hamlin, who is the biggest a-hole in the NASCAR Cup Series, and TRD, who is a disloyal organization just like Tyler Reddick. Now he ADMITS that he is a B-tier driver. So for all of you who BELIEVE I am hating on Tyler Reddick, let it be KNOWN that I believe in him even more than he does himself, as I call him a B+ driver! Now he is driving the 45 car and underperforming, only living up to the expectations of the ride 33% of the time. THAT is not a B+ performance….. but I give Reddick the benefit of the doubt.

Tyler Reddick is a B+ driver at BEST, and NOW? That is a PROVEN FACT.

I tried to tell all the people that Tyler Reddick was a B+ driver and everyone was touting him as a generational talent who would outperform KFB….. Well what do all of you have to say NOW that youve heard it straight from the horse’s mouth?? He won two FLUKE Xfinity Titles beating out the likes of Cole Custer 😂, lost a race literally any other driver would’ve won sweating Erik Jones, and isn’t even in playoff position driving for 23XI.

Tyler Reddick has a better job than 98% of people in the whole world. That's not even taking into account that he drives for Michael Jordan out of all people.

Reddick had a solid season last year. Childress exercised his team option on Reddick & that's why he left for 23XI.

Simply put, he did what he thought was best for his future in the sport.

Was it the right decision? Toyota has been a powerhouse since they joined the sport. Nobody saw the Chevy resurgence coming.

He still has time to turn it around. I really do believe he's in the top tier of drivers in terms of pure talent.

So for all of you who BELIEVE I am hating on Tyler Reddick, let it be KNOWN that I believe in him even more than he does himself, as I call him a B+ driver!
Wait. I am supposed to be taking you seriously?

View attachment 69388

The proof is in the pudding folks! Tyler Reddick betrayed the man who gave him a Cup opportunity to drive for Denny Hamlin, who is the biggest a-hole in the NASCAR Cup Series, and TRD, who is a disloyal organization just like Tyler Reddick. Now he ADMITS that he is a B-tier driver. So for all of you who BELIEVE I am hating on Tyler Reddick, let it be KNOWN that I believe in him even more than he does himself, as I call him a B+ driver! Now he is driving the 45 car and underperforming, only living up to the expectations of the ride 33% of the time. THAT is not a B+ performance….. but I give Reddick the benefit of the doubt.

First off, Reddick is a guy likely to be around for the next ten-twenty years. Do we REALLY need to judge his future after THREE frigging races with a new team? Second, I think it's interesting that you think Reddick was disloyal. Why didn't RC offer him a long term contract? If Reddick sucks as much as you think he does, why would RC even WANT him? Think about this one too; With Reddick on a short term deal and Kyle Busch becoming available, who's to say RC doesn't dump Tyler for Kyle anyway and leave Tyler with no decent job at all? Nobody believes in loyalty any more than I do, but like love, it only works if it goes both ways. These drivers have a VERY limited window in most cases to make great deals when they are in demand. You have to look out for yourself, especially if the car owner isn't looking out for you.

There’s the NASCAR shill trolls that do nothing but piss people off and drive members away, and then there’s this guy with A+ trolling about a B+ driver. This has become one of my favorite storylines on here haha.
Absolutely this. Shilling is the worst.

But this is top tier trolling. Whining Smoke and his hatred of Reddick is one of the best bits/troll efforts we've seen here in years.

It's hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

reddick is now living in your side brain.
Busch and Reddick are both officially B class drivers as accredited by RF's most knowledgeable and respected authority on such much matters

Refer to posted exhibit #21923
^
Who wouldn't want to be a B+ driver at best? It's like the cream of the crop, the top of the middle, the best of the average. And don't even get me started on his underperformance in the 45 car. Only living up to expectations 33% of the time? That's practically a gold medal in mediocrity!

I am just in awe of his ability to betray the man who gave him a Cup opportunity and join forces with the likes of Denny Hamlin, the biggest a-hole in the NASCAR Cup Series. It takes a special kind of disloyalty to pull off a move like that!

And let's not forget about TRD, the disloyal organization that Tyler Reddick is a part of. Birds of a feather flock together.

But despite all of these amazing accomplishments, Tyler Reddick still manages to live rent-free in our side brains. That's truly the mark of a B+ driver. Congratulations on your unparalleled success Reddick!

Back
Top Bottom