UFO?

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
No, not a UFO but I’m not sure what I just saw in the sky. I was laying out on the back lawn, playing with my dog. I saw something WAY up there with a contrail, moving in a straight line going WAY faster than anything else I’ve ever seen. Had to be some type of military aircraft. I couldn’t see the aircraft, just the trail.

No, not a UFO but I’m not sure what I just saw in the sky. I was laying out on the back lawn, playing with my dog. I saw something WAY up there with a contrail, moving in a straight line going WAY faster than anything else I’ve ever seen. Had to be some type of military aircraft. I couldn’t see the aircraft, just the trail.
I was drinking too last night.

That is just a little longer than my work commute. I will use the unlimited data whIle driving to work in the morning to crank it up.

Perhaps a UFO with some twisted Ukrainian hotties, that has already self cuffed themselves to radiators will intercept me on the way, like the last time. ( I won't post any more details due to forum rules and etiquettiz....)

Back
Top Bottom