Uncontrolled tire rule --- modified

I am fortunate as well no punctures, 5 broke ribs, shoulder blade feels broke but doctor says it is okay.
My accident sounds similar, a platform over a pit had not been correctly reinstalled by the previous shift.
I remember the details now. It was just the old timers kicking my ass.

@aunty dive
Pardon my ignorance, does this eliminate the stupid ass penalty for a removed tire being 5” further away from nearest crew member than allowed?
Please don't ask questions that have anything to do with the thread title.

Pardon my ignorance, does this eliminate the stupid ass penalty for a removed tire being 5” further away from nearest crew member than allowed?
according to Bob Pockrass it does.
Bob Pockrass
@bobpockrass

·
23h

NASCAR is eliminating the "arm's length" definition when it comes to the uncontrolled tire rule. Teams will be penalized for an uncontrolled tire if they create a safety issue or interfere/impede another competitor’s pit stop.

They need to GPS up every wheel. Then they could determine the exact uncontrolled distance to a thousandths of an inch. The GPS apparutus then could use a formula to issue a penalty.

Then everybody would be happy.
They use to put a RFID chip in the tires( they probably still do) to make sure they were returned after the race, dont tempt them. ;)

They use to put a RFID chip in the tires( they probably still do) to make sure they were returned after the race, dont tempt them. ;)

whats next chip drivers?

That way DHs GF will know if hes cozy with the monster gurls again

I like this but I question the no penalty on these ones.. seems a bit far from the car especially if there is another car in the other box
Screenshot_20190728-133425_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom