USAC 2021

Posting their schedules this week Silver Crown first, Wednesday sprints, Thursday midgets.

Wished they would run the big cars down here in Florida during speedweeks.
They used to run at the State Fairgrounds and the last time I saw them here was at the Disney World track.

Nice reading through it they are making 2 trips through PA this year instead of the usual 1

Nice to see the two night show at Lakeside in KS, I'll probably be able to go.
Did you ever go to the SCRA nonwing shows they had at Lakeside? Those were some incredible shows. I remember one night, Cory Kruseman going through the billboards on the backstretch.

Did you ever go to the SCRA nonwing shows they had at Lakeside? Those were some incredible shows. I remember one night, Cory Kruseman going through the billboards on the backstretch.

Yes indeed, it's where I fell in love with non-wing racing.

That is a fast car and his first time to drive a Silver Crown. The same team that Larson drives for sometimes with Sean Michael as the crew chief. The first race with the Michael/Kofoid team will be in a sprint car.

Kofoid and crew chief Michael will get an early jump on their working relationship with their plans to compete in the 2021 USAC AMSOIL National Sprint Car season openers at Bubba Raceway Park in Ocala, Fla. on Feb. 11-12-13 in the Chris Dyson Racing No. 20

I would suppose all of the rowdy USAC bunch will be there for the opener. Chase is getting right in the middle of it.

A respectable heat race for Chase, it's just tough when it's Logan Seavey you're trying to pass, and drivers of that caliber ahead of him.

A respectable heat race for Chase, it's just tough when it's Logan Seavey you're trying to pass, and drivers of that caliber ahead of him.
Yeah, he's not running with the sissies at podunkville that is for sure. Good to see he's racing Boat's stuff and teaming with Windom.

Top 10 in the feature would be pretty bad ass for Chase. He looked a lot smoother/ better in the B

Not sure what I think of this new announcer. Good voice, but he seems to believe he's being paid by the word.

Rain pushes the finish to tomorrow, looks like they've been taking chase to school so far

Two laps from being an official race after all of the effort, and apparently the forecast is sketchy for tomorrow. Hope it pans out for them.

Lots of time being wasted with today's program, if beating the weather was the goal.

Better than a cancelation, which is the usual result when this happens.

When the cushion is not even halfway up the track, it's going to make for a close but exceedingly hard to pass race. Nice win for T-Mez. Championship favorites finish second and third.

Back
Top Bottom