USAC 2021

Internet issues at the location meant no live broadcast tonight, but it will be available this evening.

Internet issues at the location meant no live broadcast tonight, but it will be available this evening.

I'm pretty sure Path Valley is built in a former quarry, its literally dug into the side of a hill in the middle of a valley between 2 mountains in farm country not at all shocked the internet sucks I'm pretty sure my phone didn't when I went last year

Screenshot_20210425-225653_Facebook.jpg

That's a lot of dust

LOL, weird drama going on. I wondered why they only seemed to interview the winner rather than usual top three.

Highlights of the first race below. Courtney and Ballou look like the class of the field again tonight in the heats.

USAC feature going green soon on Flo. Courtney starts 7th in this one, Ballou on the pole. Will be interesting to see if Sunshine is that much better than everyone else again.

Wow, catch the highlights of this one if you missed it. Ballou barely, barely holds on for the win over Courtney at the line. Both USAC mains went without caution today.

Last edited:
Doesn't seem like those CRA boys out in California can keep it remotely clean this year. Damion Gardner tries to drive right through a lapped car and triggers a humorously big pile-up, then Brody Roa throws a dirty slider to take the lead and win.

Doesn't seem like those CRA boys out in California can keep it remotely clean this year. Damion Gardner tries to drive right through a lapped car and triggers a humorously big pile-up, then Brody Roa throws a dirty slider to take the lead and win.

That was stupid

Brady Bacon just took an enormous flip out of the park at Terre Haute on the first lap of the first heat. Yikes it was bad.

I had just turned it on. He cleared the fence by 20 feet.

Windom was faster, couldn't figure out how to pass Grant clean, so he muscled through him. And then the red comes out while he's coming to the checkers. Will be interesting to see if Grant can do something with him on the GWC.

Grant took it well after he cooled off. He was chasing Windom around the track on the cool down lap. :D

He qualified on the pole last night, scratched due to damage after clipping the wall, was back this morning, scratched again.

The Silver Crown race is about to finally start, for real, on FloRacing.

He qualified on the pole last night, scratched due to damage after clipping the wall, was back this morning, scratched again.

The Silver Crown race is about to finally start, for real, on FloRacing.

Then he came out 4 laps into the race, then crashed out.

Pretty good race, no surprise that Kody Swanson won, but Bobby Santos made it interesting for a while. Good battles in the top ten.

Pretty good race, no surprise that Kody Swanson won, but Bobby Santos made it interesting for a while. Good battles in the top ten.
Wish I knew when this midget race was starting, it be easier if the road to indy stuff was on flo

Exciting last corner pass for the win at Paragon on the opener of Indiana Midget Week, with Thomas Meseraull beating Cannon McIntosh. Justin Grant finishes third.

Back
Top Bottom