USAC 2021

Jeezus ... the catch fence throws the car back at the track. Cage down.

Justin Grant works his way to the front in the midgets, and Brady Bacon outduels Logan Seavey to take the sprint car feature on night one.

Windom wins the midgets with lots of battling behind him.

Unlike the first night, Logan Seavey holds on the for sprint car win.

The sprints are done for the season now, whlle the midgets have several CA races over the next couple weeks. Not sure what is in the store for the Western World Championship going forward with Arizona Speedway closing down.

1637126578170.png

I think Kofoid struggled to get his groove back after he broke his wrist during the summer, but that was a statement win, and the final swing through familiar territory in CA plays into his hands. The title fight between he and Windom looks like it will go down to the wire (after last night Buddy is +4).

One to watch besides Kofoid and Windom is 15 yr old Axsom. He could get Grant and with a really good night he could pass Thorson. He ran second at Bakersfield

Come on lightning sprints let's finish this I'd like to go to bed but still have midgets.

Good race, new youngest ever winner. The event format is one of the wackier I've seen. There were fast guys utterly screwed by it tonight.

Larson with that familiar unbeatable look in that race. A step ahead and then some. Very surprised that Windom lost it while leading, and took a big hit in the points to Kofoid, who finished fifth.

That was something watching Larson come around there. Yeah, it's going down to the last race with Kofiod and Windom

Chase E finished 6th in the C ... his night is over.

It looks like he’s starting to figure it out. Maybe he’ll stick around next week. Get some seat time.

Getting dicey in the B-Main. Definitely going to be a surprise if Meseraull and Eliason don't make the show. Not sure if they have a charge to make or not.

Chase E finished 6th in the C ... his night is over.

It looks like he’s starting to figure it out. Maybe he’ll stick around next week. Get some seat time.
He is, from his socials

FB_IMG_1637468493135.jpg

These guys that aren't close to making the show need to stop tearing their stuff up.

Back
Top Bottom