USAC 2023

My fuel pump failed. DNS feature. Went to bed at 11:06 EST. Not giving a **** about racing anymore is kind of a surprise. These cars are a blast to watch although the # of undiagnosed/undisclosed concussions have to be up there. But i'm sure the rose-colored glasses folks will say pashaw. Walk it off and all.

Five women will compete at Turkey Night with full-time series drivers Jade Avedisian and Taylor Reimer shooting for their first ever USAC win on the big stage as will series Rookie Mariah Ede and veteran racers Randi Pankratz and Shannon McQueen.

McQueen is among the four USAC Western States Midget champions set to defend their home “turf,” so to speak, at Ventura.

My fuel pump failed. DNS feature. Went to bed at 11:06 EST. Not giving a **** about racing anymore is kind of a surprise. These cars are a blast to watch although the # of undiagnosed/undisclosed concussions have to be up there. But i'm sure the rose-colored glasses folks will say pashaw. Walk it off and all.

For sure

Sprint car flip @ Ventura that wasn't horribly bad but driver wasn't moving. Red. As per usual Flo, they ain't showing extraction of driver. Not complaining. Main thing I dislike about watching these cars is likelihood of serious injuries. And now he's out of the car and walking.

Final practice top 8 USAC midgets

1700882617510.png

It's very rare these days to see one of the established winged sprint car drivers willing to race with the wing off, so it's cool to see Carson Macedo do it. I hope he doesn't end up regretting it, because yeah, those things are dicier than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom