USAC 2023

I didn't realize the WOO sprints were there as well, I was wondering what was taking so long on Flo. I was watching a few other late model races and wasn't paying attention.

I didn't realize the WOO sprints were there as well, I was wondering what was taking so long on Flo. I was watching a few other late model races and wasn't paying attention.
Yep its a hard night since it bounces back and forth between services. Unfortunately they can't seem to come to an agreement to let it stream on both Flo and Dirtvision.

1684542137950.png

1684542324329.png

That big track is just huge to look at. Did they quit running the midgets on it after Clausen was killed, or do they still run the nationals race?

Silver Crowns will be on the big track midgets the small

That big track is just huge to look at. Did they quit running the midgets on it after Clausen was killed, or do they still run the nationals race?

They ran the Belleville Midget Nationals for another year or two on the big track, but then ended it and changed it to 305 sprint cars. When midgets have raced at Belleville since, it's been on the 1/4 mile track, yeah. That's a better size for midgets anyway.

I still struggle to watch anything at Belleville without thinking about Clauson.

Jade Aved on the front row for the Midget main event.

Jade Avedisian second quick during Midget qualifying on night 2 at Belleville.

Cannon MacIntosh fast time … 40 cars in the field.

Kaylee Bryson qualifies 9th in her Silver Crown ride.

Multi-time Silver Crown Champion Kody Swanson is the pole-sitter.

Back
Top Bottom