USFL is trying to make a comeback (sorta)….

Blaze

BRAVES AND DAWGS ARE CHAMPS!!
It’s a shame also, because it’s pretty good games. So people are missing out.

Besides the ****** kickers.

Michfan

Team Owner
Pittsburgh has a team. I'm guessing that all of you care just as much as we do in the Pittsburgh market. There's pretty much Zero interest here for these games. I listen to our local sports radio talk stations all day and most evenings. I've not heard a single caller comment on this league. If my local market, that actually has a team, is any indication, this league will dissolve as all other failed ventures have before it. The only thing that could possibly save it would be Sports betting. Other than that, its days are numbered.

Doubtful

AuzGrams

Team Owner
It’s year 1 of a league owned by Fox Sports. I don’t know how long it will last but attendance does not matter until teams are sent to home stadiums. Ratings have been decent, I think if they can manage the business side we could see a year 2.

This isn’t Charlie Ebersol & the AAF. This isn’t Vince McMahon selling the XFL to The Rock. I think the league and Fox Sports want to make a spring league work.

The league hasn’t even left Birmingham, AL yet.

AuzGrams

Team Owner
Michigan (1-3) vs Tampa Bay (2-2) is a pretty good game that Im tuning into the 4th. 20-20 with 4 minutes left on USA Network.

Hotrod

Team Owner
I tried watching but my soul refuses. Soul says 'fall or winter only" .....click.
Hope you diehards enjoy it.
Must confess though , I watched a little of the indoor league since we had
a team 10 minutes from our house.

AuzGrams

Team Owner
Have had some really close games this last weekend including a final play game winning pass by the Pittsburgh Maulers. People are missing out.

AuzGrams

Team Owner
The USFL is expanding their rosters from 38 to 40 and expanding their practice squads from 7 to 10.

Top Bottom