Walking Dead returned!!

AMC has run a marathon at New Years weekend IIRC. plus ,MeTV is running episodes now, just watched the one where Sophia comes out of the barn a day or two ago.

Carol or Emily? Emily or Carol? I think one of the two, or both, may just be biting the big one this Sunday. It's going to be a devastating and tragic ending to the mid season finale. Prepare for the worst. I'm just sayin.

AMC has run a marathon at New Years weekend IIRC. plus ,MeTV is running episodes now, just watched the one where Sophia comes out of the barn a day or two ago.

I know what I'll be doing all day New Years. I fell into the marathon last New Years and couldn't stop watching. Hope there's a lot of old ones this/next hear.

Did Gail Anne-Hurd really say we'd need tissues for the mid season finale tonight?

Son of a .....

Beth nooooooooooooooo!!!!

Ugh. You have to expect anything with this show but wasn't ready for that

A decent episode.............. to bad for blondie but she shouldnt be stabbin folks

DAMN! Didn't think they'd do that to Beth!
Loved Rick booting the cop with the car. Eugene MIA or dead? Didn't see any of the hospital people walk out with Rick, not even Noah.
Dec 30, the marathon starts with season 1 episode 1 and continues up to last nights episode.
Feb 8th the show returns to finish the 5th season with new episodes. .

hated losing the light of the show beth. She was crying talking about it in the after show "talking dead"

Loved the cop scene too bob. Loved the ease that rick settled into the seat...loved the glance at where the laptop would have been in between the seats...loved the ease that rick grabbed the mic for the loadspeaker...this show does the little things well for the most part

On the talking dead I heard that things will go differently when the show returns. I'm wondering if Rick is going to get bounced as the leader of the group?

On the talking dead I heard that things will go differently when the show returns. I'm wondering if Rick is going to get bounced as the leader of the group?

I think they will find a safe haven at the end of the season. And the next season will be them adjusting to the safe haven. There was talk of a clean shaven Rick at the end of this season. Read this online..not sure the site.

I think the show lives and dies with Rick as leader. imho

Daggummitt! They did it again. Blow me away. *stomping around ranting*

hated losing the light of the show beth. She was crying talking about it in the after show "talking dead"

Loved the cop scene too bob. Loved the ease that rick settled into the seat...loved the glance at where the laptop would have been in between the seats...loved the ease that rick grabbed the mic for the loadspeaker...this show does the little things well for the most part

I really liked how he ran over the bad guy, after a verbal warning of course

DAMN! Didn't think they'd do that to Beth!
Loved Rick booting the cop with the car. Eugene MIA or dead? Didn't see any of the hospital people walk out with Rick, not even Noah.
Dec 30, the marathon starts with season 1 episode 1 and continues up to last nights episode.
Feb 8th the show returns to finish the 5th season with new episodes. .
Eugene was in the back seat of the fire truck, unconscious (presumably). I'm assuming that the hospital folks, despite Rick's invitation, stayed in the hospital. Now that the crazy ones were killed, they think they can survive on their own. I'm under the impression that Noah was fine with everyone else, just not crazy cop lady.

I was thinking all of the last two episodes how we hadn't seen anything of Morgan after he appeared at the end of the first episode. And boom, there he is. My question is though, how far behind them is he actually?

Just watched that myself. She was pretty emotional invested in that character.

While it sucks that she is gone, that kind of stuff is what makes this show so good.

as much as a hate that the sweetness and light is gone for the time being it shows us that the show has the stones to kill off main characters.

Eugene was in the back seat of the fire truck, unconscious (presumably). I'm assuming that the hospital folks, despite Rick's invitation, stayed in the hospital. Now that the crazy ones were killed, they think they can survive on their own. I'm under the impression that Noah was fine with everyone else, just not crazy cop lady.

I was thinking all of the last two episodes how we hadn't seen anything of Morgan after he appeared at the end of the first episode. And boom, there he is. My question is though, how far behind them is he actually?

I wondered who that was. I missed a lot of episodes before I got hooked. I'm hoping to catch up with the marathon New Years.

I wondered who that was. I missed a lot of episodes before I got hooked. I'm hoping to catch up with the marathon New Years.
I got started late with this show. I went on NetFlix to get as far into it as I could and then finally graduated to watching the show like everyone else. The wait for the new season will be aggravating to say the least.

I got started late with this show. I went on NetFlix to get as far into it as I could and then finally graduated to watching the show like everyone else. The wait for the new season will be aggravating to say the least.

And it comes about the time racing starts to boot.

All we do is wait this time of year......................... santa claus--nascar--walking dead etc. etc. its just not fair :(

Dude, it's a TV show! She's not dead!
What I said last night to a buddy who is in mourning over Beth's passing. He's all F'd up over this!

I've not seen Sundays' episode yet. I'm a little leary now...

I'm not going to spoil it for you.
tape.gif

When are people going to understand that death is part of life in the apocalypse? Good luck with this petition people. :D

'Walking Dead' Fans Petition to Bring Beth Back

Beth Greene has a massive legion of supporters.

Die-hard fans of AMC's The Walking Dead have launched a Change.org petition to bring Emily Kinney's sweet and beloved character back to the zombie drama — and more than 30,000 people have joined the cause.

The petition was launched Dec. 3 — three days after Walking Dead's season five midseason finale, in which her character was shockingly killed off. In it, fans are encouraged to send plastic spoons — a reference to a souvenir she finds during a season four episode — to AMC's Georgia production offices with their favorite Beth quotes written on them.

The petition says Beth's death "was far too soon and the writers threw away the potential of a perfectly good character."

"Her story wasn't over. Emily Kinney and her character don't deserve this. There was so much more to be done with her character and they chose to kill her in a disgusting, unsatisfying death that caused more anger and disappointment than shock and mourning. Beth was a symbol of hope that a lot of women could relate to and see themselves in (especially self-harmers who saw her as someone who overcame their suicidal/depressive feelings). By sloppily killing her it just shows that she was used to further a man's (Daryl's) storyline. We realize that the circumstances she dies in are irreversible, but this is television. Anything is possible. By signing this petition you can at least show your support for Beth. Let's show Emily Kinney how much we love her and want her back."

AMC declined The Hollywood Reporter's request for comment.

Read the story here.

Last edited:
I saw the petition the other day. Bringing her back is not going to happen. I also saw where she said she's involved with "other projects".
That said I wish they hadn't killed her off. :(

When are people going to understand that death is part of life in the apocalypse? Good luck with this petition people. :D

'Walking Dead' Fans Petition to Bring Beth Back

Beth Greene has a massive legion of supporters.

Die-hard fans of AMC's The Walking Dead have launched a Change.org petition to bring Emily Kinney's sweet and beloved character back to the zombie drama — and more than 30,000 people have joined the cause.

The petition was launched Dec. 3 — three days after Walking Dead's season five midseason finale, in which her character was shockingly killed off. In it, fans are encouraged to send plastic spoons — a reference to a souvenir she finds during a season four episode — to AMC's Georgia production offices with their favorite Beth quotes written on them.

The petition says Beth's death "was far too soon and the writers threw away the potential of a perfectly good character."

"Her story wasn't over. Emily Kinney and her character don't deserve this. There was so much more to be done with her character and they chose to kill her in a disgusting, unsatisfying death that caused more anger and disappointment than shock and mourning. Beth was a symbol of hope that a lot of women could relate to and see themselves in (especially self-harmers who saw her as someone who overcame their suicidal/depressive feelings). By sloppily killing her it just shows that she was used to further a man's (Daryl's) storyline. We realize that the circumstances she dies in are irreversible, but this is television. Anything is possible. By signing this petition you can at least show your support for Beth. Let's show Emily Kinney how much we love her and want her back."

AMC declined The Hollywood Reporter's request for comment.

Read the story here.

thirty thousand people who wont make it if the poop hits the fan

Back
Top Bottom