Watkins Glen Pre-Race thread

I’d like to see an old school wreck free type of race here at The Glen, but those usually don’t do well in the polls either.

Xfinity Series is usually better on road courses than Cup for me, usually because my expectations are lower.

Watkins Glen... my body is ready! I'm @Revman level of hyped for this one.

1660586670136.png

The Glen is my favorite track. It's beautiful to look at, highly technical and unforgiving if you make a mistake.
It’s probably the least technical, most high-speed of the road courses NASCAR visits, which is a good thing. Hopefully you can throw this car around The Glen as much as you could with the Gen 6.

The ringers are lined up
39 Cup cars for Watkins Glen. Open cars are Trackhouse 91 (Raikkonen) and the two Hezeberg cars (Kvyat and Hezemans). 15-Hand, 16-Allmendinger, 77-Rockenfeller, 78-Tilley.
1660596669733.png

It’s probably the least technical, most high-speed of the road courses NASCAR visits, which is a good thing. Hopefully you can throw this car around The Glen as much as you could with the Gen 6.
perfectly said. This course flows really well and has lots of passing opportunities

No one goes home.

Odd, no TMT or Team Strange whom were also supposed to be at Watkins Glen.
Completely forgot that the 79 was scheduled to make their debut at the Glen. Doubtful if we're gonna see Marques at some point later this season.

Btw. This race will feature drivers from seven different countries which is a record for the Cup Series.

Rockenfeller, not Rockefeller.

Stupid autocorrect. 😎

The ringers are lined up
39 Cup cars for Watkins Glen. Open cars are Trackhouse 91 (Raikkonen) and the two Hezeberg cars (Kvyat and Hezemans). 15-Hand, 16-Allmendinger, 77-Rockenfeller, 78-Tilley.
Based on overwhelming familiarity with the car and running the X race, I expect Dinger will finish ahead of he rest of this list.

Back
Top Bottom