Watkins Glen RACE thread

He's just hoping you bring back your deal to buy tickets and beer for a race, or was it hot dogs?
Hell yea! lets bring back beer, cigarettes and have a cop car chasing the leader around the track..could be fun :)

Hell yea! lets bring back beer, cigarettes and have a cop car chasing the leader around the track..could be fun :)

Would probably get the ratings and attendance up, I say we get Brian France on the phone right now and pitch him the idea.

All of them? That's awesome!

No, the other two routinely try to pick fights with me in every thread I post in, then claim I'm destroying the forum when I don't respond. LOL.

Kermit-The-Frog-Memes-Thats-None-Of-My-Business-Tho-What-The-Vogue-679x350.png

Let's get back to racing now. This will be a wild finish.

skirting?
How long do you have to be a member here before you can have an opinion on some blatant political correctness bull****?
go ahead and cuss your fool head off, you will get what is coming to ya. You will do it all to yourself. You and murphy's law will become real familiar to each other. Can't teach a know it all, they have to learn the hard way

I better just shut the phuck up then I guess. Lol.
When I was in grade school the classroom Apple 2 had some kind of text to speech program. It wouldn't pronounce hard F's but we quickly figured out it would say ph and that floppy disc disappeared as soon as the teacher overheard. :)

skirting?

go ahead and cuss your fool head off, you will get what is coming to ya. You will do it all to yourself. You and murphy's law will become real familiar to each other. Can't teach a know it all, they have to learn the hard way

What the hell are you talking about?

skirting?

Not to pick a fight, but I'm sure we're not suppose to insult others members and you've done your fair share of that(we all have) I don't think Dun thinks we should be cussing all the time, just that it's not gonna hurt anyone. If you cuss to insult a member that's one thing, but what Andy did really wasn't doing that.

I think everybody's time of the month on this message board (myself included) has synced up. Why so much fighting lately?

I think everybody's time of the month on this message board (myself included) has synced up. Why so much fighting lately?
Not yet for me, but when i think i need to find my balls i think there in my purse next to my tampons har har ! thanks PC you bastards :confused:

How did they not wreck on that lap? Four wide into turn one and three wide into the esses!

Back
Top Bottom