Watkins Glen RACE thread

I feel like Newman is always in hard wrecks and ends up speaking out about safety afterwards, yet nothing ever really changes.
I agree, he drives like a bull in a china shop but it's nascars fault because the track isn't safe..go figure :idunno:

I agree, he drives like a bull in a china shop but it's nascars fault because the track isn't safe..go figure :idunno:

People been criticizing safety at this place for years and years and years and years. But sure, it's not ISC's fault the track is unsafe because Ryan Newman, who is a racer, raced too hard.

Yeah, let's talk **** about Danica. :rolleyes: Only thing she could've done to not be in that wreck was stay home.

Where I agree with you, you talk about her a lot yourself Andy. At least admit to that in your post maybe something like "I know I give her a hard time but there was nothing she could do."

FYI, FOX Sports Live on "The 1" has been covering the story as breaking details come in. ESPN's too busy sucking Johnny Manziel's dick to care.

Holy **********. Say what you will, the HANS device just saved Ryan Newman and Michael McDowell's life.

So what's the story, has this guy got an exemption from the profanity prohibition on this site ?

just curious . . .

SAFER barriers would not have made that hit any smaller. The only disadvantage with the Armco is that they come apart.... Creating the possibility like what happened to Robert Kubica.

And we need Tire Barriers at least in Turn 1 and into the Carousel.

SAFER barriers would not have made that hit any smaller. The only disadvantage with the Armco is that they come apart.... Creating the possibility like what happened to Robert Kubica.

And we need Tire Barriers at least in Turn 1 and into the Carousel.
But safer barriers wouldn't have propelled Newman back into traffic.

The funny thing is - you guys don't understand that a Gal who can race should be in good shape.

What do you expect? Some fattass? The drivers (well maybe my boy Tony is the exception) are athletic

So what's the story, has this guy got an exemption from the profanity prohibition on this site ?

just curious . . .
Sometimes words get through because they weren't entered into the banned list yet I think.
I've had a few I had to self sensor.

I hope they allow the crew to put some kind of shade over the windows of the cars --- otherwise, those drivers are going to be roasting their buns in those seats.

The funny thing is - you guys don't understand that a Gal who can race should be in good shape.

What do you expect? Some fattass? The drivers (well maybe my boy Tony is the exception) are athletic

I have always loved her racing physic, and often meditate on those attributes.

Back
Top Bottom