Weather check-in

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
The east coast is currently getting hammered by an early Nor'Easter. Cold, wet and windy conditions here in Washington, DC.

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

The east coast is currently getting hammered by an early Nor'Easter. Cold, wet and windy conditions here in Washington, DC.

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

Same as you down here Andy. I thought about stepping out for lunch....forget all that.

I actually saw the sun this morning --- first time since one day last week. From Friday to yesterday had over 5" of rain.

Now, it's clouded up and we may get rain this afternoon/evening. *sigh*

The weather guessers keep promising sun this weekend.

I was over helping a friend trying to fix the furnace in his shop, high 30's low 40's with rain, windy and just plain raw. Took a shower as hot as I could stand when I got home and I'm still chilled to the bone.
btw #2 fuel oil stinks.

One of my favorite weekends, the Poquoson Seafood Festival is the wkkend. This year, it's basically across the street from my house (since I moved), so hopefully after today, we're done with rain, at least for the weekend.

It was cold and rainy this morning on my drive to Winston Salem. I had a meeting with Dell management about their upcoming closure. At least the drive back it wasn't raining.

It was cold, dark, and raining this morning (6:00am)on my drive from Greensboro to Charlotte. Coming home it was drizzly and cool.

Last night, it was 86 degrees on the thermostat and 80% humidity with windows open.

Woke up, it was 72 and trying to mist.

Maybe you could get Dennis Kucinich to ride around with you. He puts off enough hot air you'd probably have to roll down the windows.

Well, yeah but then I'd end up with a stench I couldn't get out of the car. I also don't have any phone books for him to sit on so he couldn't see out the windows. I still remember when he was the mayor of Cleveland and he literally bankrupted the city. It's hard to believe anyone takes him seriously at all after that.

Feels like a Seattle winter here: highs in the mid 40s, and rain for the last 3 days.

Should warm up into the upper 50s early next week.

40 degrees here in Connecticut. We had about a inch of snow in the hill towns last night !

looks like a decent day today but cold, tonight supposed to get rain and snow, already had some snow thursday night, enough to coat my car. damn early for this stuff, not even Halloween yet! Guess i better toon up my snowblower a little sooner this year.

A RIDGE OF COLD HIGH PRESSURE OVER THE NORTHERN PLAINS...WILL MOVE
SOUTH INTO THE MID MISSISSIPPI VALLEY REGION BY SUNDAY MORNING. AS
A RESULT...WINDS WILL BECOME LIGHT AND CLOUDS PREVIOUSLY OVER THE
REGION ARE EXPECTED TO THIN AND BREAK UP. THIS SHOULD ALLOW
TEMPERATURES ON SUNDAY MORNING TO FALL INTO THE LOWER TO MID
30S...CAUSING WIDESPREAD FROST TO FORM.
another bad year for local farmers. been too wet to harvest (after a late planting because of rain) and i don't expect many decent days before it starts snowing. it will be here by halloween. already had 2 frost warnings.

The "feel likes" temps are around 100 again today but the first cold front of the year is headed south. The are predicting highs of only 75 tomorrow with lows in the 60's. Yay! Fall is here! ...of course temps will be back around 90 by mid week :rolleyes:

The "feel likes" temps are around 100 again today but the first cold front of the year is headed south. The are predicting highs of only 75 tomorrow with lows in the 60's. Yay! Fall is here! ...of course temps will be back around 90 by mid week :rolleyes:

Can we trade weather?

8:20 am today, coldest 34 degrees I've ever felt. We had snow squalls mixed in with the rain Sunday. I hate that white stuff.:mad:

It's supposed to hit 60 degrees or so today and it is sunny as could be. It is perfect for my son's football game today.

Ida is making her presence known her. 40 MPH winds today, 50 mph winds tomorrow, and 5-6 inches of rain between now and Friday. The city of Poquoson has even issued an telephone alert to get to higher ground (our highest elevation is about 8' above sea level)

Schools are closed tomorrow as well, since that road floods all the time.

It has been a gorgeous November. Sunny, in the 70s. Low 50s at night. Light breezes.

We had way too much rain in October --- now we need it. *sigh*

No not yet I still have to put the Thompsons water seal on the deck tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom