Weather check-in

It clouded up this afternoon, 70's. They say possible light rain by tomorrow evening but I'll believe it when I see it.

Weather update for Hampton Roads:

High winds, coastal flooding, and never-ending rain. Norfolk is mostly underwater it seems, and my little town of Poquoson 9across the water from Norfolk) is likely to be quite flooded come high-tide this afternoon. Just hope it doesn't make it into my house.

Weather update for Hampton Roads:

High winds, coastal flooding, and never-ending rain. Norfolk is mostly underwater it seems, and my little town of Poquoson 9across the water from Norfolk) is likely to be quite flooded come high-tide this afternoon. Just hope it doesn't make it into my house.

Be careful and stay safe. :beerbang:

I think I have some ark plans, yell if you need them. :D

Another update. Water is about halfway up the first step. 10minutes till high tide. Eek!

Roughly 2 inches of rain yesterday. Possibility of hitting 70' today, high 60's tomorrow and high 50's, maybe low 60's the rest of the week.

This is New England, this is November 15th, this is nutz!

Roughly 2 inches of rain yesterday. Possibility of hitting 70' today, high 60's tomorrow and high 50's, maybe low 60's the rest of the week.

This is New England, this is November 15th, this is nutz!

I guess you got some of our rain.

Beautiful, 70º and sunny here today. Good storm cleanup day.

Back
Top Bottom