Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by Revman, Jan 2, 2019.
Lol basically sums it up.
He is a cool guy, and very thankful for what he has. Probably the nicest driver I have ever talked to. He was a blast to watch in the Mexican series races out here, always giving it 100 percent
So much to look forward too, I mean , a lot
The new package, thats the big one right now
Team Chevy, will they have a better 2019
The pairings at HMS, really interested to see how Jimmie does with his new CC
And to see how my Chad can help Bryon
How is Kurt gonna do at CGR
Flip that coin, how is Daniel gonna do at SHR
How is the Mustang gonna perform, will it have a better debut season than the Camaro did
JGR as a whole
How is MTJ gonna do over at Team Gibbs
Really interested in seeing how the LFR does now they are in the Toyota camp, will they be FRR 2.0 , ( I dont think so , but I do think they will be a lot better from where they are now)
I know there is more.................
I am looking forward to seeing Kevin Harvick driving a car that isn't 3 tenths faster at every damned track.
He may be faster but he sure doesn't win all the races.
Yeah cause he’s “the Closer”......
They beat themselves fairly regularly, that is my incentive to watch as of late.
Sometimes it takes them till Tuesday to beat themselves with a penalty
I'm interested to see if the son of John will win an 8th championship.
...in the new-for-2019 pink and purple Chevrolet.
Resurgence of Hendrick Motorsports. Hopefully.
1. The most intriguing thing I'm looking forward to is Matt DiBennedeto & Leavine Family. They could be the new Furniture Row.
2. I'll be keeping my eye on SHR. I think they'll struggle a bit but they're a team I can pull for because I like their line up and Tony Stewart was my first favorite driver.
3. Chase Elliott should emerge as the new young face of NASCAR and should be a threat for the title.
4. Truex paid his dues & landed the best ride of his career @ age 38. He & Pearn are considered the best driver / crew chief pairing right now; could be another monster season for these two.
5. Restrictor plate racing as usual.
6. Will Front Row Racing & JTD Daugherty be more competitive this year? I like their driver lineups.
7. Denny Hamlin could have a bounce back season.
8. Ryan Newman brings a lot to the table at Roush, I wouldn't be surprised to see the #6 back in victory lane.
9. Daniel Suarez has had enough seasoning in NASCAR, should make a run at the playoffs. HAAS got lucky when JGR cut ties with him.
10. Does Clint Bowyer have it in him to emerge as a title contender? He certainly has the talent.
Giving up on Kez? What a shame. Thought you were more loyal.
I am looking forward to Harvick driving a legal car....but I am not holding my breath. Rodney has too many tricks that do not enhance performance for that.
I'm looking forward to KDB driving in the only series he has designated to drive in..No wait.
The only series he has designated to drive in.....Once I work out all of that grammar, I will get back to you.
Christopher Bell taking over the #11 car (season's end).
the rest of us are hoping he jumps ship like Larson did. BTW Larson jumping ship is the reason the yotoyota's have a driver development program now. They probably have Bell pretty wrapped up, but he isn't going to wait forever for a cup ride. Denny, Erik watch your back.
He doesn't have temper tantrums, your thinking of the 18,78 and 4.
Kez just lays the truth out there which motivates Team Penske,
Google may or may not help in this situation I suspect that this may be some remote island dialect
for you and your shadow you are correct. Google is your friend for building vocabulary's
designate: to mark or point out : indicate
Born of cheap beer and coconut water.
So awesome. LOL.
Where did you get that idea? At least give credit man. Geez. Be careful what you celebrate. That was a Toyota Larson was driving at the Chili Bowl, and I think that Chip's contract is up with Chevy this year.....and TRD is definitely looking.
Bell said it during a podcast @ 24:59 I guess Bell is all wet. I think not. And I don't make stuff up like your last statement..unless you have proof?
Not a fan at all of JGR wasn't when he was running Chevy's way back. Not a fan of KDB, wasn't when he was running the trucks AND Chevy's, never liked his punk ass. Loved every time Truex spanked JGR, don't particularly like how Toyota continues to manipulate the series.(Supra?) But I am not against all Toyota drivers. Big fan of Bell, Jones is ok, Truex went down a notch driving for the preacher, but any win over the KDB will be better than nothing. Big fan of Larson and Carl because they bailed from that madhouse. Larson is able to dictate who he drives for in any series and how many races he runs. Chip lets him do so. Have to be stupid to not want to be in a Kunz car for the chili bowl
1. I have said many, many times that Larson was the impetus for the Toyota Driver Development Program. Bell is 100% correct.
2. What are you "thinking not" about. I hope it isn't questioning what Larson was driving
3. I am not sure about Ganassi, but I think I am right.
4. Are you questioning whether or not TRD is looking? David Wilson has repeatedly referred to TRD/Toyota's involvement as a stool with two legs.
They have room for eight cars.
Proof. Looks pretty funny you asked where I got that idea about Larson being the reason for Toyota development drivers.. and now you say it is so and you said it.
I really don't care about your opinions of JGR and/or your 2015 Champion. Really don't, but they do humor me.
Happy as hell for Truex. He will get paid now.
Larson didn't bail. There was nothing for him in a Toyota. Hence, the Driver Development Program.
You are a fan of a farmer. Nice.
Larson dictates stuff? Not for long with 0 wins in a season IMO.
You have to hate Kunz, don't you? A clear equipment advantage.
Ryan Preece kicking ass! And the entire Northeast being behind him!
Oh and just remembered this today...using the BOOT and then the crazy braking zone that will be the hairpin immediately after at Sonoma!
The end of https://racing-forums.com/threads/nascar-announces-2019-mencs-rules.65527/
The announcement of 2020 mencs rules package
Kyle busch winning another championship
1. Local short track racing.
2. The short tracks NASCAR races at.
3. The road courses.
Separate names with a comma.