What do other drivers think of Austin Dillon

He’s the same caliber driver as Lake Speed, that may not be fair to Lake, he did win a race that half the field wasn’t wrecked out or a fuel mileage win. All wins count, but don’t necessarily tell how good a driver is.
As far as the xfinity championship, kudos. Tyler seems to be doing as good of a job against better competition.

I am unaware of any post I made suggesting he didn’t win either of those races or the B and C Main Championships. Neither did I discredit any of that. The thread title is very clear. My responses are to that.

He “Dabbed”. That is all.

I don't know or want to know Dab. He flops when he wins. I don't want him to win so I have to deal with that. One of the stupidest ways to celebrate a win I have seen, embarrasing. Why doesn't he take a bite out of a tire or something if he wants to be "unique" instead of some pansy ass belly flop.

iu

I think he’s a good kid but he seems a little immature on certain things. On NASCAR Race Hub he is well spoken and somewhat likable. He needs someone to tell him to stop the sliding,it’s hard to watch.

I mean I wonder what in the hell Sr. would think. Dillion gets out of the 3 car, jumps around like a teenage ninny, then he takes off and belly flops in the grass when he wins the race.
I think I know what he’d say. It would sound something like “Boy what the heck was that?”
Only with probably more colorful language.

Just a guess ... other drivers don't think of Austin Dillon at all.

Everybody took a 10 minute break from that a week or so ago when he announced that he and his wife have chosen to name their son Ace RC Dillon.

That's all I've got, other than The Dab.

Hot take: Ty Dillon is also more talented.

Trying to work up the strength to post The Dab.

Might be ready tomorrow.

I'm with the person who asked if any of the drivers ever think of Austin Dillon.

Back
Top Bottom