what is the series going to be called?!?!?

hidesert cowboy

Team Owner
with monster coming in, do they have an official name for the series yet? is it the "monster cup" maybe I missed it but i would think there is all sorts of promo pictures being taken with sponsors etc and they don't even have the official name of the series yet. I have also not seen the logo they are going to use yet either.

Nothing has been announced regarding series name, logo, or other promotional and marketing materials. I haven't heard even a date when those things will be announced. The rumor is that the word "Cup" will not be in the series name, but that's unconfirmed speculation.

Nothing to see here (yet). Move along.

Monster Energy Grand National Series is what I suggested in another thread. I think it sounds pretty good and holds tradition and if they want to drop Cup it would be better than Premiere.

Monster Energy Grand National Series is what I suggested in another thread. I think it sounds pretty good and holds tradition and if they want to drop Cup it would be better than Premiere.

I hate Premier and would love the traditional connotation of Grand National, but there is zero chance the latter appeals to Monster or even current NASCAR leadership. I wish though.

Maybe they're just waiting until they get the shirts/hats printed?

It was reported earlier this week on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio that execs were meeting with NASCAR to discuss marketing strategies. No doubt the name has already been chosen and will be released soon. I think there's little doubt that the word 'Cup' will be removed. They've, hosts on the NASCAR Channel, have been pushing that point for a week or so now. I wouldn't be surprised at all if those hosts don't already know the name.

with monster coming in, do they have an official name for the series yet? is it the "monster cup" maybe I missed it but i would think there is all sorts of promo pictures being taken with sponsors etc and they don't even have the official name of the series yet. I have also not seen the logo they are going to use yet either.

IDK what the name will be but I know I will be substituting the name "Monster" for "Monotonous" a few weeks after the season has started and the teams have figured out how to add more downforce to the cars.

Going to be a big topic at Dover for exhaustive commentaries by the Waltrips.
Monster Energy coming the Monster Mile, good for some type of mention every ten minutes.

The Monster Energy Fizzual experience series.

MEFE

A realistic guess is probably just the Monster Energy Series. It can't just be the "Monster Series" because that doesn't tell the consumer what the product is.

A realistic guess is probably just the Monster Energy Series. It can't just be the "Monster Series" because that doesn't tell the consumer what the product is.
I like that. Monster Energy Series. :cheers:

I like the sound of the monster energy cup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping for the "Monster Cup Series" (or perhaps the "Monster Can Series").

IMO, the term "en-er-gy" adds too many syllables.

IDK what the name will be but I know I will be substituting the name "Monster" for "Monotonous" a few weeks after the season has started and the teams have figured out how to add more downforce to the cars.

Hey Skoal, instead of pissing in the punch, why not take a sip first?

He's more than likely been burned too many times ....... that makes you mighty leery........

That's the reason that Trump was elected ...... and all the news media are still reeling .....wondering how it happened......

Brian is in the same situation....... ''How the hell can this happen to me? I am the great POO-PAH....... No one is smarter than me ......... ''all you folks that aren't watching and buying tickets are uneducated b@@@ards''

Or...... is it the opposite? Maybe we ''uneducated ba@@@rds'' have finally seen the light of his manufactured money machine?

Nothing would please me more than to be wrong but I am using last year as a basis for my outlook. The season started off well but in short order the teams figured out how to circumvent the lower down-force initiative. After seeing the Atlanta race last year I was pumped up as Nascar didn't manage the race with cautions and the race was fun to watch. Hoping against hope it will be different this year.

He's more than likely been burned too many times ....... that makes you mighty leery........

That's the reason that Trump was elected ...... and all the news media are still reeling .....wondering how it happened......

Brian is in the same situation....... ''How the hell can this happen to me? I am the great POO-PAH....... No one is smarter than me ......... ''all you folks that aren't watching and buying tickets are uneducated b@@@ards''

Or...... is it the opposite? Maybe we ''uneducated ba@@@rds'' have finally seen the light of his manufactured money machine?

Nascar has burned me several times as I am sure it has many others which is why I am skeptical.

Count me out of the uneducated bastards seeing the light. Can't wait for '17.

Back
Top Bottom