what is the series going to be called?!?!?

I don't like the man, but I stop short of wishing death upon him. Maybe Legacy Series is what you're intending.
I dont wish him death. Just some thing drastic like life time incarceration to get rid of him. I could even be happy with him being disgraced enough to step down. I mean bad enough for even him to know he is an idiot, and to live the remainder of his days with acute self ashamedness.
That may sound lame and so unambitious but at the stage just knowing he was spending all his days in shame would be enough. When I pray I always promise the Lord, I would be thankful if the great affliction was simply removed. Just shaming him enough to spend the rest of his life sad, and heartbroken over his worthlessness would make me eternally grateful. I would even be willingly to go church, testify and cut a sweaty jig, while saying to everyone that it all does work out to the good for the faithful.

I know all of that ain't going to happen, just crazy dreaming, as a realist it just aint in the cards.

So in realistic terms, I just hope a meteorite or asteroids wipes the earth and him out, and especially the cookie cutter tracks. The catastrophic event needs to be big enough to wipe out all of civilization. That way civilization could reset and start over without a Brian France to screw it up. My compassion also knows It would even give fort worth a second chance or opportunity to get it right this time, and to be as good as Dallas.

That will be a comforting and peaceful thought to me, when the **** starts coming down.

Last edited:
DAMN!!!!!! That's a whole lot of CRAP to digest in 1 setting.....

Are you trying to say you don't like Brian?

I really don't think we need an asteroid to hit earth to destroy all of humanity...... If you hate Brian that much....... 1 single hitman could do it with much less cost.......

DAMN!!!!!! That's a whole lot of CRAP to digest in 1 setting.....
Are you trying to say you don't like Brian?
I really don't think we need an asteroid to hit earth to destroy all of humanity...... If you hate Brian that much....... 1 single hitman could do it with much less cost.......

That would be unethical and violate my principles. An asteroid is more organic and would wipe out the cookie cutter tracks too.

I dont wish him death. Just some thing drastic like life time incarceration to get rid of him. I could even be happy with him being disgraced enough to step down. I mean bad enough for even him to know he is an idiot, and to live the remainder of his days with acute self ashamedness.
That may sound lame and so unambitious but at the stage just knowing he was spending all his days in shame would be enough. When I pray I always promise the Lord, I would be thankful if the great affliction was simply removed. Just shaming him enough to spend the rest of his life sad, and heartbroken over his worthlessness would make me eternally grateful. I would even be willingly to go church, testify and cut a sweaty jig, while saying to everyone that it all does work out to the good for the faithful.

I know all of that ain't going to happen, just crazy dreaming, as a realist it just aint in the cards.

So in realistic terms, I just hope a meteorite or asteroids wipes the earth and him out, and especially the cookie cutter tracks. The catastrophic event needs to be big enough to wipe out all of civilization. That way civilization could reset and start over without a Brian France to screw it up. My compassion also knows It would even give fort worth a second chance or opportunity to get it right this time, and to be as good as Dallas.

That will be a comforting and peaceful thought to me, when the sh!t starts coming down.
:XXROFL:

To much violence in this thread, next thing you know someone will be spoiling their depends.
Good point...... I can't afford the added expense......

I regret that the hit man was mentioned by someone else. The reason for an wanting an astroid reset was to let mother nature fix it all. Maintaining my integrity means everything to me. My vision is also humanitarian, with the hope of reseting forth worth ( small town located near the major city of Dallas) Texas, into a first rate city.

It looks to me like NASCAR has positioned itself with the name they have chosen for the series to be able to change the sponsor easier. To me it does seem like monster probably isn't that long term of of a deal with that name. And if that happens getting another sponsor in a few years will be even tougher. Companies will think man monster and sprint left must not be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom