What kind of car do you drive?

Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by Fordracing7, May 24, 2017.

1. ToyYoda

ToyYoda Team Owner

The two currently in my driveway....2016 Nissan Frontier and 2017 Lincoln MKC.
    F7747579-864B-4A04-A14A-98900D09ABD8.jpeg
    F514CB7D-A789-4C0F-8CE8-FF5A1217D1B4.jpeg

2 Sweet likes this.
  2. Revman

Revman May God Bless Coach Joe Gibbs and all JGR Fans

Toyotas. Never been in another showroom. Ever. Seriously.

3. Revman

Revman May God Bless Coach Joe Gibbs and all JGR Fans

F'ing gorgeous.

4. Hawaii808

Hawaii808 Team Owner

I drive a 2016 Honda Pilot. 23mpg sitting in two hours of bumper to bumper traffic daily with the AC blasting. Carrys 7 in comfort and with the seats down I can fit a pallet of boxes for my biz.

Not the most NASCAR ride out there, but it was assembled in Alabama so that’s gotta count for something.

2 Sweet and Larsonfan1995 like this.
  5. Mike Crayne

Mike Crayne Crew Chief

I have an 07 P.T. Cruiser and my wife has an 09 Fusion. I love them. Why? Paid for. No payments. Low insurance.

6. Cholo

Cholo Team Owner

Toyota Tundra 4x4 FTW

7. BobbyFord

BobbyFord Resident Gearhead Contributor

My daily driver is an 1100W Rockford Fosgate Ford Focus.

8. Bucky Badger

Bucky Badger Go Kyle Go

Currently have 3 vehicles 2010 f150
    2012 Tuscon and a 2018 Honda crv

Larsonfan1995 likes this.
  9. blue92

blue92 Team Owner

Did you build that T-Bird SHO? because T-Bird never made a SHO. I know this because I've owned SHOs since 1995. SHOs are Taurus'. I've owned 3 of them and still drive a 92mtx today with 194k on it.

10. ToyYoda

ToyYoda Team Owner

T-Bird SC perhaps?

11. DUN24

DUN24 Skeptical of the Spectacle

No, memory just failed me. Idk why I mixed that up and I don't know what sub-model it was. I know it had a 5 liter in it and liked to be sideways haha.

It was free because my brother acquired it and didn't feel like replacing the steering gear and lower control arms, so I did and promptly sold it.

12. DUN24

DUN24 Skeptical of the Spectacle

Nope. Not that cool lol

ToyYoda likes this.
  13. lisa

lisa Kurt Busch fan

I grew up 16 miles from the Honda plant in Marysville Ohio.

Hawaii808 likes this.
  14. be9ak7ts16

be9ak7ts16 Hick

2009 Ford F-250.

15. Whizzer

Whizzer Retired entrepreneur

My first registered road vehicle was a 1942 Ford business coupe bought for $100.00 in 1955.
    My next car was a 1953 MG TD and the most fun car I ever owned ...... until a drunk crossed into my lane Memorial Day, 1956, and hit me left of center. I road raced, ran rallies and did timed hill climbs with the MG. No heater and only means of transportation during the winter months in rural NJ but fun anyway.
    From that to a 1955 Ford Fairlane Town Sedan then a 1958 Ford Custom 300 tudor w/352 that met its demise when broadsided by an Edsal Station Wagon, followed by a 1960 Valiant, a '63 Valiant, '65 Chrysler 300 Hardtop, and the rest are lost in a maze of cars and trucks too numerous to remember until we retired. A 1999 Lexus LS400 we kept fourteen years until moving to Florida (80K mis. when sold), a 2004 Dakota 4wd.
    Current vehicles are a 2017 Cadillac XT5, 2013 Ram 1500 quad cab Hemi 5.7 (19 mpg!!!) and a 1993 Chevrolet Silverado w/79,000 mis., original paint that is for sale.

Greg and 2 Sweet like this.
  16. Biggreen695

Biggreen695 Team Owner

1st truck was a 98 s10 zr2 that was certified piece of sh!t

2nd truck was a 99 chevy z71. Still have it with 300k on it. Only reason I dont drive it is it has a busted fuel line and I haven't has time to fix it. Leveled out on 33" mud tires. One badass truck

My new daily driver is a 2012 Gmc sierra 4x4

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

17. jaqua19

jaqua19 Team Owner

2016 mazda 6[​IMG]

Christ do you all drive trucks? Lol way to fit the stereotype

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ToyYoda likes this.
  18. Greg

Greg 2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader

My late 2019 or 2020 plan is to make my Silverado a weekend and projects only driver. I love the truck just more miles going to work than I want to rack up on such a high priced purchase. I plan on keeping it garaged during the weekdays, trucks are so expensive I want a long life.

We will buy my wife a new car, something sporty. I would love to put her in a Camaro but she probably couldn't drive it or adjust to the limited window visability. She can't back and park worth a damn either. I think I have been a bad influence on her . She has a heavy foot, when we first got together she was a mild conservative driver. I am honestly coaching her now on how to be nice when the inevitable ticket occurs. I can't give her 400 + HP to play with.
    So it will probably be a another neutered Toyota or similar get you there soft comfy deal. She wants a GPS and a back up camara, and the high end ergonomics. It will probably be a Lexus or Accura for her.

We will not trade in her 2012 Camry. It only has 57k miles and it will not sale well enough verses the long life that remains. I will drive it to work daily. It has a good stereo, and Bluetooth and will do the job for simply driving to work.

The next purchase for me will be a 1955 chevrolet that has been already restored. Probably with high HP crate engine. Has to be two doors, and must have a 4 speed for slapping around town.

Whizzer likes this.
  19. AndyMarquisLive

AndyMarquisLive Short Track Fanatic

Currently driving a 2010 Toyota Corolla and 1995 Ford F-150.

20. Mopardh9

Mopardh9 Team Owner Contributor

My wife has a brand new Elantra Limited, gets great gas mileage, nice little ride. I currently have an 06 Azera with a few mods in it, nothing too radical, but she gets up and goes.