What races are you planning to go to in 2019

Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by Cholo, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Marcingak

Marcingak Team Owner

I don't plan to go to any races. It's too expensive. I can just watch on my TV for free.

2. DSquad48

DSquad48 Wizard/Mall Santa

Bristol night race. Bucket list will be a little shorter :D

Ventisca likes this.
  3. MAGICMILER

MAGICMILER Bistol..Then,Waffle House.

Back to Bristol in August with Cold passes.

4. MAGICMILER

MAGICMILER Bistol..Then,Waffle House.

Screenshot_20181229-221521_Gallery.jpg Good parking.

5. Flyer22

Flyer22 Team Owner

Ok, so we are doing a NASCAR trip with the boys this fall so for sure the Richmond and Charlotte fall races! Can't wait. Might do Indy and Kentucky too just as trips to make there and back. We are only 2 hours from Indy and about 2.5 hours from the KY race.

I hope I'm not out of line but I have some questions about how to make the most of the weekend say in Charlotte. It will be one of my boys' 10th birthday and he really really wants to get in the garage or somewhere where he can meet the drivers...specifically Kyle Larson, Chase or Joey. My 8 year old and 7 year old would love it too...they are obsessed with NASCAR right now.

Do you have to buy special tix packages to meet drivers, victory lane, garages, ect??? What's the best way of doing this?

6. clarkfn2284

clarkfn2284 Here to make you miserable.

We go to Fontana and Sonoma every year. This year we will most likely pass on Fontana and we are looking into Richmond. We hit Charlotte 2 years ago. That was a blast.