What racing podcasts do you listen to?

wi_racefan

Team Owner
I've gotten to the point that I rarely listen to the actual radio in the car anymore. I never realized how many racing podcast are out there but these are the ones I listen to frequently. Anyone else have any recommendations?

DJD
Door Bumper Clear
Actions Detrimental - Well at least the 1st episode
Crew Call
Mark, Mamba and the Mayor - I hope this one comes back again this season
Stacking Pennies
Scene Vault - more of an offseason thing for me, but great if you want to learn the history of the sport
Nascar on NBC - Not bad, but definitely not on the top of my list
Last Shift - Not technically a podcast but I listen to them on demand. Honestly top of my list to listen to

DBC
Stacking Pennies. I really enjoy Corey
The Teardown
Dale Jrs podcast. I don’t always listen to the guests though.
Actions Detrimental
Nascar America Motormouths occasionally.

I've gotten to the point that I rarely listen to the actual radio in the car anymore. I never realized how many racing podcast are out there but these are the ones I listen to frequently. Anyone else have any recommendations?

DJD
Door Bumper Clear
Actions Detrimental - Well at least the 1st episode
Crew Call
Mark, Mamba and the Mayor - I hope this one comes back again this season
Stacking Pennies
Scene Vault - more of an offseason thing for me, but great if you want to learn the history of the sport
Nascar on NBC - Not bad, but definitely not on the top of my list
Last Shift - Not technically a podcast but I listen to them on demand. Honestly top of my list to listen to
I’ll have to check out Crew Call

DBC
DJD
Stacking Pennines
The Teardown esp like Gluck’s 20 question interviews
Actions Detrimental, starting slow but Denny is slipping in some gems

Door Bumper Clear
Dale Jr Download
The Teardown
Actions Detrimental
Stacking Pennies
Scene Vault
Lapped Traffic
The Superspeedway
Nascar on NBC
Mark Mamba and the Mayor
Racing Writer’s Podcast
Victory Lane
Mark Martin Podcast

I’m in the car 5 hours a day for work, need a lot to listen to

DBC and DJD, I’ll listen to stacking Pennys and the tear down every once in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve struggled to get into NASCAR-related podcasts for whatever reason, but Denny may have finally sold me with Actions Detrimental. Really good episode today.
I was surprised to hear Denny talk about how him and Logano get along well off the track. I believe he said something along the lines of not necessary being best friends, but frequently talk racing topics off track.

Also... "You can luck into a win at Daytona. Your not gonna luck into 2 wins, into 3 wins."

Dennis not having Gordon and his all time leading plate wins on his Super Speedway Mount Rushmore is...something.

Other than that, this show is really good.

Dennis not having Gordon and his all time leading plate wins on his Super Speedway Mount Rushmore is...something.

More egregious is having William Byron in his top 5 current plate drivers over guys like Chase Elliott, Bubba Wallace and Austin Dillon

Listened to Denny this week and IMO he is using his show for what I hoped it would not be which is grandstanding what he wants to try to get the fans to turn against nascar. He made a big case of why they needed money and then basically claimed well tracks just don't that much money without actually providing any proof of that.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Denny just be:

Blow it out your gif.gif

Denny probably saw Tony win more plate races from the time he started his career I’m thinking. If he had been around just a season or two earlier he’d probably have a different opinion.

Gordon for sure has to be on any all-time restrictor plate list.

Listened to Denny this week and IMO he is using his show for what I hoped it would not be which is grandstanding what he wants to try to get the fans to turn against nascar. He made a big case of why they needed money and then basically claimed well tracks just don't that much money without actually providing any proof of that.

I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm certainly ALL for somebody that has an alternate point of view instead of the incessant ass kissing of NASCAR we get 90% of the time. Even when most people in the sport disagree with something, they don't have the balls to just call a spade a spade.

I just listened to Corey’s latest episodes of stacking Pennie’s he released this morning with Pastrana. I HIGHLY recommend giving it a listen.

I just listened to Corey’s latest episodes of stacking Pennie’s he released this morning with Pastrana. I HIGHLY recommend giving it a listen.
Just finished it, pretty good

Just finished Actions Detrimental. Now that the season started I think this podcast will be pretty solid.

Anyone listen to dirty mo dough? I'm not a gambler, but it is interesting to see how drivers stack up in the odds

I just learned something on Conor Daly’s “Speed Street” podcast… drivers use a bigger, 15” steering wheel on super speedways.

Anyone listen to dirty mo dough? I'm not a gambler, but it is interesting to see how drivers stack up in the odds
I listen. It’s very interesting to hear racing broken down for gambling purposes. I’m used to hearing all other sports broken down in that manor but not racing. Pretty cool.

I listen. It’s very interesting to hear racing broken down for gambling purposes. I’m used to hearing all other sports broken down in that manor but not racing. Pretty cool.
The California odds seemed about right, except for Larson

I'll have to check this one out when it drops

cf6c1768bf9bb970a5b2bee6c2edba89.jpg

Back
Top Bottom