What's up with this?

guy tries to better himself and the peanut gallery here has to make fun of him. Any one of you baldys on here would get the same thing done if you had the money and access to hair treatment that he did. As a fully haired male (thankfully) myself that is at an age where you might start losing it, I'd do the same thing that Joey did and I have alot less money that he does. God bless him, cant hate on it. and @Charlie is right, the Clash is sooooo close. Almost there.

1675288765126.png

As a fully haired male (thankfully) myself that is at an age where you might start losing it, I'd do the same thing that Joey did and I have alot less money that he does. God bless him, cant hate on it
It can start much earlier, one of my classmates started losing his hair around 9th grade.
I know another guy my age who travelled to Turkey to get a hair transplant last year.

The question isn't, "Why doesn't he look better?" It's "Does he look better than if he'd done nothing?" There's only one opinion that matters.

guy tries to better himself and the peanut gallery here has to make fun of him. Any one of you baldys on here would get the same thing done if you had the money and access to hair treatment that he did. As a fully haired male (thankfully) myself that is at an age where you might start losing it, I'd do the same thing that Joey did and I have alot less money that he does. God bless him, cant hate on it. and @Charlie is right, the Clash is sooooo close. Almost there.
Lol, Bruce Willis, Vin diesel, and the rock would like a word with you.

There are other option just have a body double for the National Anthem.
71m93Xr5+uL.jpg
81TQYhgQV+L._AC_UY1000_DpWeblab_.jpg
71On+6kKOOL._AC_UY1000_DpWeblab_.jpg

Reactions: sdj
I thought of this thread while I was binging this show. I need to get out more.

all the money spent on hair and he can't get his eyes widened?

Joey's thinning hair wasn't natural, it was a medical issues which he shared with us.

He chose to get hair implants. Good for him

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm late to this.. but for the people making fun of him.. you realize he has alopecia right? That's the low end version of making fun of a cancer patient for being bald.. and I'm sure Will Smith wouldn't appreciate it either.

I'm late to this.. but for the people making fun of him.. you realize he has alopecia right? That's the low end version of making fun of a cancer patient for being bald.. and I'm sure Will Smith wouldn't appreciate it either.
Will Smith ! that's some real slapstick funny.

I'm late to this.. but for the people making fun of him.. you realize he has alopecia right? That's the low end version of making fun of a cancer patient for being bald..
Cancer patients battle a life-threatening illness, what Joey has isn't nearly as bad.
This is nowhere close to making fun of cancer patients and I think all of our members would be classy enough not to make fun of them.

Reactions: sdj
I don't think anyone cares if Joey got some new hair, but SOMEBODY should have told him not to pile enough for three people on top of his head, especially all at once....

Back
Top Bottom