Whats Your Favorite Eating Out Place?

OMG, nascarwoman, I love the Cheezy bicuits they have there!

Originally posted by HappyHour
OMG, nascarwoman, I love the Cheezy bicuits they have there!

You go to Red Lobster for cheezy biscuits?:)

Red Lobster, Crab Shack or Outback:) :satisfied

Seafood freek here, but ya gotta love that bloomin onion

:D :D

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
You go to Red Lobster for cheezy biscuits?:)

Yup, best cheezy biscuits around. I like to break off little pieces and put them in my clam chowder.:chef:

There is a local sports bar called Glory Days that I frequent. Great food, good prices on beer and plenty of T.V.'s....

Originally posted by cutiepie24
sounds interesting, what kind of food do they serve?
:)
It is a real pouplar chain mostly in the southern part of the US. I have seen them in ST. Louis and other places up north. They serve a country style menu. Real good.

I forgot WAFFLE HOUSE:eek:

And Cracker Barrel is great..country fried steak, et al

They don't have Waffle House out here.........but their "double quarter cheese plate" is the best quick lunch I've ever had!

We have to many local rest. to pick from here, but for the big chains, Logan's, El Chico, Mc Allisters, and Olive Garden. The one rest. I wished we had is Joe's Crab Shack.:(

what? no one mentioned SHONEY'S....never been to one, but hear people raving about them............:)

Originally posted by Tabasco
We have to many local rest. to pick from here, but for the big chains, Logan's, El Chico, Mc Allisters, and Olive Garden.  The one rest. I wished we had is Joe's Crab Shack.:(

Only one I recognized is Olive Garden!:(

Originally posted by cutiepie24
hahahahhaha knew that was coming...............:D

I guess you know that person:p hahahaha

Tell him to supply Jimmy's donuts this week, PLEEZE

We have to many local rest. to pick from here, but for the big chains, Logan's, El Chico, Mc Allisters, and Olive Garden.  The one rest. I wished we had is Joe's Crab Shack.:(
Love Logans and EL Chicos Not much on Olive Garden

Our Shonney's is bad. We had two and one closed. We have two Waffle Houses less than 1/4 mile apart.

Our Shonney's is bad.  We had two and one closed.   We have two Waffle Houses less than 1/4 mile apart.

Waffle House on EVERY corner here, and thank you Waffle House :D

Originally posted by nascarwoman
We don't have Waffle House here. What do they serve beside waffles?

BREAKFAST 24/7, with steak, or chicken, or pork chops, or sausage, or bacon.
The only peoblem is, they don't deliver :(

Its a mostly a steakhouse, but they had just about everything else. The rolls there were awesome...

I am a big bread eater too. That's one reason I go to Logan's.:D

Originally posted by kat2220
BREAKFAST 24/7, with steak, or chicken, or pork chops, or sausage, or bacon.
The only peoblem is, they don't deliver :(

They also have the best made to order hamburger you ever hung a lip around.:)

Well, our little restaurant row consists of: Chili's, Cracker Barrell, Outback Steakhouse, Spring Creek BBQ, On The Border, Mexican Inn, A Chinese Rest. and that is just on one side of the road. On the other side, it is just started building, so the only rest. over there is Applebees.:rolleyes:

So basically, take your pick and you can have just about any type of food you want. We also have a Denny's and a Waffle House in town too.

We have this one taqueria place we go to, great mexican food and I always see girls I know there:)

Originally posted by majestyx
Well, our little restaurant row consists of:  Chili's, Cracker Barrell, Outback Steakhouse, Spring Creek BBQ, On The Border, Mexican Inn, A Chinese Rest. and that is just on one side of the road.  On the other side, it is just started building, so the only rest. over there is Applebees.:rolleyes:

So basically, take your pick and you can have just about any type of food you want.  We also have a Denny's and a Waffle House in town too.

WOW!! Burleson has grown tremendously in the last 6 yrs!!

I absolutely ADORE my waffle house. Didn't realize how much until I moved away from SC. When I lived in TX, they only had 1 near me, and none near me when I moved to Pa. I also miss Ryan's Steakhouse. It's like quincy's but much better. They have an outstanding hot bar.

FYI, for those of you that love those red lobster bisquits like myself..... Bisquick has a garlic cheddar bisquit mix. It's .88 cents at walmart. All you do is add water and cook!! They're JUST like the ones at Red Lobster.

Originally posted by PenskeGirl
FYI, for those of you that love those red lobster bisquits like myself..... Bisquick has a garlic cheddar bisquit mix. It's .88 cents at walmart. All you do is add water and cook!! They're JUST like the ones at Red Lobster.

Thanks for the info. I love those biscuits from Red Lobster.

Red Lobster is my favorite place to eat. But if I am trying to save money, being as I am poor, there is this local Mexican restaurant called EL Rodeo which serves spicy good Mexican food really cheap. Their combo fajitas have chicken, shrimp, and steak and they pile the plate full of the meat. Mmm, this thread is making me hungry.

I haven't been to a Waffle House, but have heard they have Heinz 57 burgers. Any truth to that rumor? And they also have good sandwhiches?

Applebee's has become a favorite lately. Monday is steak night so it is more affordable and there is a good movie theatre nest door to complete the date when the warden and I can get a rare night out. Palumbo's is truly a favorite, but since they are a local Italian restaurant I figured nobody else had ever been there.

Food --- my favorite subject.

Mexican --- Armenta's --- it's a mom/pop place close to my house. I taught most of the kids. Great food.

Olive Garden for Italian. Just wish there was one close to my house. :(

Cracker Barrel when I want good, down-home, Southern cooking.

Whataburger or Sonic when I want a hamburger that tastes like home-cooked. Fuddruckers when I want the biggest hamburger in the world! LOL

BBQ --- Brothers in Law --- a local spot that has the best ribs.

For seafood --- a local spot on the bay--- Joe Lee's -- the locals eat here --- not touristy, like RedLobster or Joe's Crab Shack.

"I haven't been to a Waffle House, but have heard they have Heinz 57 burgers. Any truth to that rumor? And they also have good sandwhiches?"

I don't really know about that one. The only time I ever order anything besides breakfast is when I get "Bert's chili". LOL, that's what they call it. I was surprised the first time I tried it. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was. I've heard that their pattymelts are awesome.

TRL, Whattaburger ROCKS! I miss that place so much! I wish they would come out to the east coast. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom