Where Are You Paul?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by cutiepie24
Haven't seen you all night..........where are you?
:)

Oh Lord, another lost child!!! Please TRL, call 911

AND where is Fergy????

Originally posted by nascarwoman
Time to get their pictures on a milk carton. Hopefully, someone will see them and return them to us.:D

ASAP Nascarwoman!!!!!!!!!!! call 911 PLEASE

OOPS, while the mods are away maybe we can play :p

Originally posted by kat2220
ASAP Nascarwoman!!!!!!!!!!! call 911 PLEASE

OOPS, while the mods are away maybe we can play :p

oh yeah...we can play..they are away...................didn't think of that............now what can we do?
:D :D :D

They're lurking with assumed names........be good!!

Psssssst!! Pass that bottle this way!!:)

I just checked who's online.........no bold type names listed!!

They're gone, they're gone..........party at racing forums!!:leap: :leap: :leap: :calpping: :hyper: :waver: :victory:

Originally posted by cutiepie24
oh yeah...we can play..they are away...................didn't think of that............now what can we do?
:D :D :D

Coming thru cyberspace- we sneak into Paul's and find a secret stash!!!

Good gracious, it's Jeff Gordon and JR diecasts,and a Jimmy fan club Tee!!! OOPS, grab a KK on your way out, along with a beer :p

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
I just checked who's online.........no bold type names listed!!

They're gone, they're gone..........party at racing forums!!:leap: :leap: :leap: :calpping: :hyper: :waver: :victory:

You in on the party DE, lets RIPPPPPPP

Does five Bud Lights count since getting home from work count as partying?:)

I think I see a 6 ft. Jr. poster on the wall. Must be Paul shrine to Jr. and DEI. I always knew he doth protest too much!!! Did you hear that? I think he has Sherl Crow on the cd player!

Hey look there on the shelf. in the glass case with the lock on it. it is a 15 daytona 500 win car with damage and even autographed.

Yeah........Sheryle Crow on the old CD with his head phones full volume. Just staring at Jr's poster........drooling at his idol!! Heck his firewall kicked in and bumped him offline hours ago!!:D :D :D

Life is good when you have Sheryle blarring in your ear, Jr's face filling your eyes and your belly full of Krispy Kreme donuts!!:D

sgbg, did you find the Jeff poster?? I didn't go in that room!

Beer is on PAUL:beerchug:

Amazing the things you find when you sneak! You think you know a person then---BAM---it smacks you in the face. We have got to make Paul admitt he's a fan, we did with Spencer! Do you see any Spencer stuff? Life size would be hard to miss, keep looking!

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
Hey look there on the shelf. in the glass case with the lock on it. it is a 15 daytona 500 win car with damage and even autographed.

DANGER, I hear someone.........Maybe it's DW

Hey, I found KK bags in the trash, and an target bag in the closet, I'm on the trail. Please turn off that awful noice on the cd. Can only take so much Crow!

Originally posted by kat2220
DANGER, I hear someone.........Maybe it's DW

Naw, it's Mikey........coming over to chat a bit with Paul.

Hey sg.......look for those red and white pompoms with the big "B". We will know for sure if you find those!:)

do not see any Jeffy posters---Wait, on the back of the door--found it! Wow Kat that's a good looking poster! Jr, now Jeff--lets see what else we can find. Don't hear anyone yet, keep ears and eyes open. We don't want to get caught!

Are we having fun yet????

NOT YET, We still need to find the Bodine stuff!!!!!!!!

Anyone figure out how we are going to delete this thread? Think we can talk fergy, TRW, or HS into it..........we are busted if we don't!!:(

He even has a used Jimmy driving suit. Oh yeech, look at all the dried donut filling down the front. Will someone please turn off the Cheryl Crow CD, I'm getting a headache. I'm going to go look in the fridge.

Oh please don't tell me you found Bodine stuff yet, Paul wouldn't sink down to that level of Nascar would he?:( I'm going to the basement, if that kinda of stuff is here, that's where I would hide it!

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! I'm trapped down in the basement. I went in this doorway and it locked behind me!! I can't find the light---wait here it is.

You are not going to believe this----I found

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I hear a mod coming.......NAw

Thanks for the JG stuff sgbg The Bodine stuff might be in the basement!!!

AND PAUL is gonna love this:p

PAUL???????????????? is that you????????????

we found your stash, hehehehehehehehe and PURRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm down here in the basement with sgbg88, and I just found a few...how can I put this nicely...lifesize inflatable dolls!!!

:p

Originally posted by abooja
I'm down here in the basement with sgbg88, and I just found a few...how can I put this nicely...lifesize inflatable dolls!!!

:p

No...........not a Sheryle Crow doll!!:jumping:

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
No...........not a Sheryle Crow doll!!:jumping:

No, it looks kinda like Christina Ricci.

It is dark in here, though. Could be anybody. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom