Where is the outrage this week?

zevious

Team Owner
Vickers shoves Matt into the wall under green and nobody cares? Matt is running for a championship and could have been seriously hurt. :eek:

Vickers shoves Matt into the wall under green and nobody cares? Matt is running for a championship and could have been seriously hurt. :eek:

Didn't read the race thread did you?

Yeah, it was horrible how Brian just drove that 17 car head on into the wall under yellow. :sarcasm:

Are you from this planet?

Yeah, it was horrible how Brian just drove that 17 car head on into the wall under yellow. :sarcasm:

Are you from this planet?
If they fine Vickers for that they have to retroactively fine Kenseth for the 4 or 5 times he intentionally, without provocation, wrecked Vickers prior to this race.

Vickers knows that his CUP career is over after next week. He just wanted to go out in a blaze of glory.

If they fine Vickers for that they have to retroactively fine Kenseth for the 4 or 5 times he intentionally, without provocation, wrecked Vickers prior to this race.

I don't remember the others, but I saw Martinsville. I like Matt, but he had it coming. Brian had a good race going and a really fast car.

It was under green and on the racetrack.So it falls under"Boys Have At It"

The one thing I noticed about last week is what I read that Nascar felt they had lost control of Kyle and needed to put him in line.

I believe I already posted that Vickers is a no-talent hack b!tch.

So Kyle doing it's okay and Vickers doing it makes him a b!tch? ahh okay that's right your in love with Kyle.

Nascar should have called him in for the rest of the race honestly

To me, any blatant on track retaliation should be immediately dealt with. Not on Tuesday, but immediately.

So Kyle doing it's okay and Vickers doing it makes him a b!tch? ahh okay that's right your in love with Kyle.

Nascar should have called him in for the rest of the race honestly

Do a little research...this thread is about Vickers. The Kyle bash thread was last week.

Do a little research...this thread is about Vickers. The Kyle bash thread was last week.

No because this is the same crap but it's not okay here cause it's not a driver you like. If it's okay last week it's okay this week but you are so close minded you can't see that. If Vickers wanted payback he should have done it on a short track not here. But you "oh Vicker's is a b!tch" but last week "i would have done the same thing" don't give me this thread isn't about that mess you tell me what is different this week then last? I want to hear what crap you can pull out your butt.

No because this is the same crap but it's not okay here cause it's not a driver you like. If it's okay last week it's okay this week but you are so close minded you can't see that. If Vickers wanted payback he should have done it on a short track not here. But you "oh Vicker's is a b!tch" but last week "i would have done the same thing" don't give me this thread isn't about that mess you tell me what is different this week then last? I want to hear what crap you can pull out your butt.

+1

Well here then, pull this out of your own ass; Kyle is still in the Chase, Vickers is 25th :beerbang:

Well here then, pull this out of your own ass; Kyle is still in the Chase, Vickers is 25th :beerbang:

Stop with your crap and answer the question. How was it okay when Kyle did it but now it's not? I really want to hear what you can come up with.

Stop with your crap and answer the question. How was it okay when Kyle did it but now it's not? I really want to hear what you can come up with.

This thread is about Brian's dumbass move, not Kyle's. I never said it was ok what Kyle did to Hornaday, I only said that I would have done the same thing, only I would have pounded him into the fence under green.

This thread is about Brian's dumbass move, not Kyle's. I never said it was ok what Kyle did to Hornaday, I only said that I would have done the same thing, only I would have pounded him into the fence under green.

Which if it makes Vickers a b**** does it make Kyle one and you one also? Good it's good to know that now no wonder you act like you do every week.

Actually, I believe you did. Nothin like a little hypocrisy to wrap up your Sunday with, eh.

Which if it makes Vickers a b**** does it make Kyle one and you one also? Good it's good to know that now no wonder you act like you do every week.

Kyle was a b!tch last week; this week it's your boy.
Did I mention that Vickers isn't even in the top 20?

Kyle was a b!tch last week; this week it's your boy.
Did I mention that Vickers isn't even in the top 20?

Oh I'm not a Vickers fan and I say he should had been called in all I was trying to figure out is how last week you seem to didn't care Kyle did it and this week you seem pissed and upset Vickers did. Just my opinion.

The no talent hack has a Nationwide title, along with 2 Cup wins, 57 top tens, and 11 poles mostly in 2nd tier equipment.

Vap-O-Rub did it under Green. I guess that that makes all the difference...

Actually, I believe you did. Nothin like a little hypocrisy to wrap up your Sunday with, eh.

and then there is also this fact I PM'd him one time and he told me the things Kyle and Carl do are okay and he said he likes when people do it so I just don't get him at all.

My take on all this : If you want payback then you wait until a short track to get that payback if you're gonna do it with your car but I rather you get out of the car and fight it out like a man.

As a 21 and 22 year old he finished 15th and 17th in the standings. 2 years ago he was 12th.

Check your calendar, this is 2011
Your assertion though is that he is an incapable driver. He has had a bad year with some tough luck. Those stats show that he is more than capable. You are just too bullheaded to see it.

Back
Top Bottom