Where is the outrage this week?

You were ok with Kyle doing it but outraged when Vickers does it even though Kenseth has went out of his way this year to intentionally wreck Vickers.

This thread is about Brian's dumbass move, not Kyle's. I never said it was ok what Kyle did to Hornaday, I only said that I would have done the same thing, only I would have pounded him into the fence under green.

No, this thread is about why people aren't as pissed at Vickers as they were about Kyle.

spinning_top.jpg

I saw nothing wrong with what Vickers did. Or Kyle last week for that matter. Retribution is a beautiful thing.

If they fine Vickers for that they have to retroactively fine Kenseth for the 4 or 5 times he intentionally, without provocation, wrecked Vickers prior to this race.

Exactly. Dumb **** to do, but Vickers is cashing in his tickets now. Kenseth, Kahne and a couple others have wrecked Vickers out of some sure thing top-ten finishes this year.

When I saw the incident LIVE....It looked like the #17 slowed down fast and the closing rate was to fast for the #83 to NOT tag the the #17....Soooo I looked at it again on You Tube.....Same result... closing rate for whatever reason was part of the problem....And Vickers reluctance to press firmly down on his brake pedal....Just goes to show what can happen when a lack of respect is the norm these days in the rank n file of NASCRAP......

So what the 83 did was ok in your book?

The COT cars are designed with the driver's safety in mind, so to be honest, I wasn't concern about Matt being hurt. Also, NASCAR always had a history of this sort of stuff, drivers retaliate against one another all the time. That's part of the allure of the sport.

I wish all drivers would race each other clean and settle their scores by beating each other in track position and point positions.

However, as far as this incident goes, it was not as bad as Busch's cheap shot in Truck. Yes, intentionally wrecking someone when you're SUPPOSED to be under caution is a cheap shot.

The COT cars are designed with the driver's safety in mind, so to be honest, I wasn't concern about Matt being hurt. Also, NASCAR always had a history of this sort of stuff, drivers retaliate against one another all the time. That's part of the allure of the sport.

I wish all drivers would race each other clean and settle their scores by beating each other in track position and point positions.

However, as far as this incident goes, it was not as bad as Busch's cheap shot in Truck. Yes, intentionally wrecking someone when you're SUPPOSED to be under caution is a cheap shot.

Please answer the ? Yes or no

So what the 83 did was ok in your book?

In my book, what Matt and Brian did weren't racing, but it's EXACTLY what NASCAR wants. Brian was actually gentler than Matt was because Brian got off him before the corner.

Matt should have thought about Brian trying to save his career and get a ride by having a good finish. He didn't, and wrecked him for slight contact at Martinsville.

Sorry, but not all answers can be whittled down into a yes or a no. You have my answer.

Yes it can..You just don't wanna say it..It's a very simple question with a very simple answer. Even people with simple minds could answer yes or no, but you chose atypical lib answer.

Yes it can..You just don't wanna say it..It's a very simple question with a very simple answer. Even people with simple minds could answer yes or no, but you chose atypical lib answer.

Sorry if my answer went over your head. Next time I'll use flash cards.

if the racers themselves had to put in the time and pay for parts to fix a wrecked car alot of this crap would stop.

This was a cheap shot too. The fact that it happened under green flag conditions does not lessen the level of cheapness...

This was a cheap shot too. The fact that it happened under green flag conditions does not lessen the level of cheapness...

It lessens the level of danger though. What happens under yellow? Drivers are relaxed, and often losen their belts. Then there is the pace car coming onto the track. One of these Cup cars hitting the pace car at just 40 mph would total it and seriously injure anyone riding in it.

It lessens the level of danger though. What happens under yellow? Drivers are relaxed, and often losen their belts. Then there is the pace car coming onto the track. One of these Cup cars hitting the pace car at just 40 mph would total it and seriously injure anyone riding in it.

You make it sound like the caution was out for 20 minutes

You make it sound like the caution was out for 20 minutes

Lets not exaggerate Bucky. How would you have it? You can wreck a guy under yellow if you first poll all the drivers to see if their belts are tight, then issue a warning to be prepared for action under yellow, then check where the pace car is, THEN nail the guy?

You want to know where the line is? Don't wreck under yellow. Never, never, never, never wreck under yellow. You'll get punished. In cases of premeditated and overly blood thristy wrecking under yellow, you'll get your ass handed to you.

I can't believe all these friggin excuses for Kyle. It's as bad as the Edwards drones cheering Carl for Atlanta and Gateway.

Back
Top Bottom