where to watch all of the dirt racing at bristol on tv?

acmerocket

Team Owner
who will be showing the most races? dirtvision? schedule?
thanks brad

It's a platform I never heard of before this race. The Outlaws stuff in a few weeks will be on Dirtvision

I'd be willing to sign up for a month but don't trust these site with allowing me to cancel. Anyone have any experience?

I'd be willing to sign up for a month but don't trust these site with allowing me to cancel. Anyone have any experience?
Took Flo 2 months to refund my 160 bucks. Used the service one night. Had to dispute with bank. I thought it was billed monthly. Nope. One chunk a year. I'm transitioning away form auto racing. Going to start doing some stuff in my storage building. Fixing stuff whatever it may be. More time doing stuff and less watching TV.

From what I've seen, Flo presents the pricing clearly and honestly. It's $150 per year billed annually or $30 per month billed monthly.

The only structure that struck me as a little dubious is DIRTVision advertising $39 "per month" then billing every 28 days, which essentially means 13 "months" per year.

Regardless, all of these services are tremendous values to an engaged dirt racing fan compared to what was possible just a few years ago.

With winter hanging on here I just want me some dirt racing. The Bristol deal looked good as I could get this weeks and the WoO in a few weeks from Bristol as well. If I was only able to pay for a month or two I would do it. Think I will message them and see what they say

But wait, there's more. Every time I turn around, there's another streaming service out there with their own deal with other tracks and series. I have been discussing with a number of people when will fans will finally say enough is enough.

I overheard a couple of guy talking last fall about how the ditched their cable because all they watch is dirt racing and because of the cost of cable. They're paying more for those services than they were with cable. That's find if that's what they chose to do. I'm at the track half of the weekends a year. I know they are there a lot too. Seems like they are paying for something they watch half the time. Maybe I'm too practical.

From what I've seen, Flo presents the pricing clearly and honestly. It's $150 per year billed annually or $30 per month billed monthly.

The only structure that struck me as a little dubious is DIRTVision advertising $39 "per month" then billing every 28 days, which essentially means 13 "months" per year.

Regardless, all of these services are tremendous values to an engaged dirt racing fan compared to what was possible just a few years ago.
Obviously I didn't read the instructions on the heel. Just quickly signed up. Next day noticed debited for $160. Immediately cancelled, which showed up on my Flo account as cancelled, but no refund. Finally got tired of no/poor communication and disputed charges. Let bank handle it. Just did couple day ago. YMMV. Don't take any wooden nickels, etc, etc.

Firestick, SportsPrime Subscription for 9 bucks a month gets all you ever wanted, All sports . live channels movies etc...

Thanks, I just got back from the store. Bought a stick, now to figure it out
Go to Settings
Then my Fire TV
Developer Options
Turn on both ADB debugging and Apps from unknown sources
Go back to Home screen and use voice remote to tell Alexa to open "Downloader"
enter - troypoint.com/sportz
after it downloads it will ask to install just click install
The app will show up on your home page as "JC Media"
Next step is to go online and purchase the package and it will give you the username and password that you will enter in the app.

After you enter the username and pass words it will download all the channels and then enjoy! Bristol dirt is in the PPV Events tab.

I've reached the limit I can justify on dirt subscriptions at the moment with DIRTVision, FloRacing, and Lucas Oil / MAVTV Plus. I'm not going to do this one. Glad the Outlaws are there in a few weeks.

Just in the past year, NASCAR's moved stuff from the free FansChoice.TV service to NBC Sports/Trackpass, then moved stuff from Trackpass to Speed Sport TV and MotorTrend TV, and other stuff is going to MAVTV Plus. Then you also have Speed51 and FloRacing in the mix. One track left NASCAR just to go to FloRacing, and some other stuff is moving from Speed51 to FloRacing.

Back
Top Bottom