Who Doesnt Advance , Round Of 16

jaqua19

Team Owner
Dillon, Briscoe, Suarez, Elliott.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Brentford

Team Owner
Still a race to go, but I'm happy to admit that I may be wrong. Byron and Bowman have magically been able to have some good finishes these two two weeks. Barring a Kevin Harvick type disaster, they should both be good.

Formerjackman

Team Owner
Dillon
Briscoe
Byron
Cindric
Still a race to go, but I'm happy to admit that I may be wrong. Byron and Bowman have magically been able to have some good finishes these two two weeks. Barring a Kevin Harvick type disaster, they should both be good.

I am also quite happy to have been wrong about my picks. If Byron can avoid a disastrous finish, he is positioned to move forward to the Round of 8. Bowman has a tougher road, but at least the Roval seems to be his best road course.

Jorge De Guzman

2017, 2021 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
I am also quite happy to have been wrong about my picks. If Byron can avoid a disastrous finish, he is positioned to move forward to the Round of 8. Bowman has a tougher road, but at least the Roval seems to be his best road course.
If Byron can make it to Martinsville still in the playoffs, he has a shot at the Championship. He's run really well there the last 4 years with a chance to win ( won in spring)

Top Bottom