Who Is The 2019 Champion?

jws926

I need to think of something new for here
Who do you think is gonna bring it home this year ?

I think its Denny's year to win it.

Denny or Truex again. Don't mind KB. Harvick I wouldn't like.

There’s been a different champion every year since the elimination-style playoff started. That continues in 2019, Denny takes it.

Lol Truex(3 wins) deserves it more than Hamlin (2 wins) in the playoffs

Everyone always gets so skewed by weekly results...this week Hamlin is god last week Harvick was god before that truex was God....all 4 have equal shot. Obviously I want the 4 but out of the JGR cars I'd rather have Kyle take it

My prediction and comments.

Truax will win and I think he is the most worthy.
Harvick is my favorite, I just think Truax will be better next week.
Hamlin is on a hot streak and JGR is strong. A great driver but more likely than Truax to make a mistake.
Busch he has been the slowest of the four for several months now. I think his season has been the weakest of the four. I enjoy seeing Truax whip the *"GOAT"* too.

Reactions: sdj
I love how absolutely nobody is saying Kyle Busch, so I guess I will be the first to say that it is going to be either him or Truex taking away this year's title.

Have to go with Hamlin. He usually runs well at Homestead and he's been on a roll for the most part. If I had my way, Harvick would win, though.

I’m pulling for Happy to get his second. Truex is likely to win it after KDB and Hambone wreck each other.

Harvick is my pick but with 3 JGR cars in the race and they're all good at Homestead.

Well I'd prefer none of them, but anyone but Shrub

Let's go KDB, Hamlin I wouldn't mind either. Keep the other two.

I’d like Truex to win it. Because I like the guy, and certain people on this forum will have an aneurysm.

I’ll go with Dennis Hamlin though. Seems like his time has finally arrived. Plus it’ll keep in line with the streak of first time champions under this format. With the exception of Johnson in ‘16.

I'll say Hamlin would be fine just so we can stop treating him like this generations Mark Martin

I hope the Jibbs shop has an unexpected fire, and all of their cars are unsalvageable. It’s time for someone else to win.

I really think we could see something similar to 2016 where the guy that's least talked about comes out and has a very strong run like Edwards did. And that guy is Harvick.

Wow these guys have won 21 of 35 races this season. Can’t believe Hamlin has 6 wins

Hamlin or Harv. If Truex wins title #2 before Harv or KB, then we got a problem..least talented of the final 4 should not be the first multi time champion since JJ. What an insult that would be to Harvick and Busch who have been strong and competitive in other cars and other cc's. ;)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wow these guys have won 21 of 35 races this season. Can’t believe Hamlin has 6 wins
FWIW, Edwards, Busch and Johnson won 24/36 in 2008. More wins between less cars. Three different teams.

Hamlin or Harv. If Truex wins title #2 before Harv or KB, then we got a problem..least talented of the final 4 should not be the first multi time champion since JJ. What an insult that would be to Harvick and Busch who have been strong and competitive in other cars and other cc's. ;)

Au contraire. You talk like Truex has no ability whatsoever when there is plenty of evidence suggesting otherwise. He's beaten Kyle Busch straight up in two championship battles, and wins most of the races in which he dominates unlike Harvick.

Back
Top Bottom