Who Is The 2019 Champion?

I'm going with Pearn or Childers over Gabehart & Adam Steven's when it comes to this 550 package when it really counts.
Denny is just as good behind the wheel if not better this year. Gabehart will have the car but can he control Denny's emotions?

I’m changing my pick to Truex lol. I feel like everybody is kinda sleeping on him because he’s been just riding around the last 2 weeks. Pearn will have a nasa rocket prepared for him.

Denny IF he can focus on the race and leave his personality out of the equation.

After watching the KP interview with Denny I am pulling for him. The kid earned everything he has done. Watching his dad and how he made Denny work was cool and Denny laying a weld down after not doing it for awhile showed he really knows how to work. I wasn’t a fan before but I can pull for him now.

Give Truex a different CC and he doesn't get half the wins he has been.

Maybe. You could also say pairing up Cole with another top tier talent and Cole also doesn't get half as many wins. How can we ever know this? What we do know is Martin Truex Jr is undeniably the best in the sport for about 5 years running now. And woulda, coulda, shoulda's or what it's dont mean squat.

Maybe. You could also say pairing up Cole with another top tier talent and Cole also doesn't get half as many wins. How can we ever know this? What we do know is Martin Truex Jr is undeniably the best in the sport for about 5 years running now. And woulda, coulda, shoulda's or what it's dont mean squat.
5 years running? nah man, but you believe what you want to believe.

Whoever is leading on the final restart as we won't see a pass like Logano's last year.

Truex got consistently outrun by his teammates at every team he was on until he got Cole Pearn. Bowyer, a driver consistently regarded as mid-pack in the talent department, blew him away at MWR. Cole Pearn IS Martin Truex Jr's success.

Truex got consistently outrun by his teammates at every team he was on until he got Cole Pearn. Bowyer, a driver consistently regarded as mid-pack in the talent department, blew him away at MWR. Cole Pearn IS Martin Truex Jr's success.

If you look at Furniture Row before Pearn came along, the dropoff in results between Kurt Busch and Martin Truex is pretty wild

Chad Knaus is making Jimmie Johnson look pretty bad so I'm tired of this talk like Truex is some hack of a driver.

I wouldn't say Bowyer blew him away considering they each scored wins and made the chase as team-mates. Maybe in their earlier seasons together, but by the time Spingate happened, I'd say they had been on the same level for some time.

The only time I can recall Truex getting blown away was in the wild 2009 season, where Harvick & RCR fell apart, Dale Jr. missed the chase, Mark Martin had one last hurrah, and Juan Pablo Montoya had his best ever year in NASCAR.

If you look at Furniture Row before Pearn came along, the dropoff in results between Kurt Busch and Martin Truex is pretty wild
Further evidence that having all of the right ingredients is what it takes to make a team exceptional. Kurt has had some down seasons at top teams as well. They both are great talents, and Kurt's my third favorite driver.

Chad Knaus is making Jimmie Johnson look pretty bad so I'm tired of this talk like Truex is some hack of a driver.
Knaus nor Jimmie really did that well per se. Stats are oddly similar, but Byron was in less wrecks this season. I honestly think Jimmie is close to showing good speed, its now a question of him being able to put it all together.

If HMS improves, I can see them both winning next year.

Ledger's joker.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think Joaquin’s is even better, even though both are great.

Why does it seem like the people that hate on and downgrade Truex’s success are hendrick fans that are butthurt that they aren’t the dominant team anymore? Truex/Pearn pairing ain’t no different then Jimmie/Chad, or Jeff/Evernham. Takes fast cars to go fast regardless of driver talent. Always been this way

Nobody mentioned Jimmie Johnson. But since you did, he clearly was helped by Chad just like Truex has been helped by Pearn.

By that logic Bowyer should be the top cat at SHR. Truex Jr has won more than Harvick who happens to be my driver. Wtf has Bowyer done besides talk a bunch of ****? He's won a lot more races than Bowyer that's for sure. You automatically lost this argument when you brought in Bowyer lol.

Bowyer hasn't been as bad as y'all are making him out to be IMO. 2nd best guy at SHR from the racing I've been to able to watch.

Want to know what I think? I will tell you anyway.. LOL
Best Teams 2019 is Hamlin followed by 19,18,4,22,2
Best Teams last 3 yrs is/was 19,18,4,22,2,11
What this tells me is "The Team" is what matters most.
Denny got a new CC and it did wonders for a good driver who in the past
showed greatness at times but could never put 36 races together. Maybe he will get it done finally.

Back
Top Bottom