Who turned off the heat?

:p

shut up dude, i am starving....we have no food here. and dad wont let me drive on ice and snow so i am stuck here :p

snow cream is very good

gets your four wheeler and go to mcdonalds or somewhere through the drive through

i did that on the bob cat the lady looking at me like im stupid

lol....4 wheller wont start...battarys dead. and town is over 10 miles away.

so i will just set here and might get a tree rat out front if i am lucky :p

Well, it has warmed up to 10 here. The wind chill however, is -23. Time to stay in with my fuzzy slippers.

Hey Kat, put another log on the fire and try to stay warm. This can't last long.

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
:psnow cream is very good

HEHE, don't eat the YELLOW SNOW! :p

Winds steady at 25mph with gusts to 40mph. Wind chill at 7F.

nascarwoman, the wood man will be delivering this evening.

ALASKA, PLEASE CALL OFF THE POLAR BEARS!

nascarwoman, it is where you make "ice cream" out of snow. usually you add some cream, sugar and a little vanilla for taste. you just have to stay away from the "yellow" snow when gathering snow to make the snow cream. it has been "tainted" if you get my drift. (no pun intended).:p

It was 78 in Palestine Tuesday afternoon. At 4:30, the wind changed and the temp dropped into the 30s by Wednesday morning.

Supposed to be 25 here in Houston, tonight.

Too damn cold for me.

The radio said it was 0 degrees in Akron this morning on my way to work. It didn't feel that warm though because of the bitter wind.

Going to be in the 20's tonight on the south shore of lake Pontchatrain.the winds make it feel like it's in the teens.Tonight is definately a hot cocoa night. so everyone grab a mug cause I'm serving y'all some.:D

Originally posted by FOURISIS
Going to be in the 20's tonight on the south shore of lake Pontchatrain.the winds make it feel like it's in the teens.Tonight is definately a hot cocoa night. so everyone grab a mug cause I'm serving y'all some.:D

*little kid voice* Miss Fourisis can i have a marshmello in mine? :)

NO! You can't have an extra marshmellow. b/c I'm giving you a hand full!:D

sure will do that y'all.

Hey Tab,I got my snow before you.At work I was helping take out the trash and peanuts(white styrophome) went air borne.looked like snow falling.:D

Damn, it's down to 14F with wind chill at -4.

I need donations for my heating bill please:)

Thats a heat wave, kat. Last I looked it was 4 here who knows who cares what the temp is with the wind chill. When it gets below like 15 its cold no matter how you look at it.

TWF and I did go hiking today. Took some great pictures from the AT and from the front yard. If I follow my typical pattern I will get them developed sometime in July. lol

Star, how far are you from Pigeon Forge? We'll be going there this next weekend. Gonna spend a couple of nights in the mountains. :)

Not much and I'm heading towards the bedroom right after I post this reply. I had the day off today and am I glad. However, I do have to get out there tomorrow and freeze the old butt off. Ouch! Y'all be good and I'll see ya tomorrow evenin'. :)

The old man is right here. We are about an hour from PF, buck. Further north. We are just off the Asheville Hwy. Past Cosby and Newport if you are familiar with the area.

It's another very, very hot day here....I'm just hoping it cools down tonight, as I'm going to the drags and as much as I love the smoke, flames and all that...If it's a stinken hot night already...it's hard to enjoy the cars as much...

Originally posted by Tiger
It's another very, very hot day here....

TIGER, PLEASE SEND IT TO THE USA real quick...We promise to return the favor in July and August :) :) :) :) :)

sweeties...IF I could...I WOULD!! :D how about we exchange?...I'll send the heat if you can send some rain?...and lil snow...early winter...I wish

Oh well, thanks for trying:) It's down to 12F with the dang wind chill at -7F now. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, and this kat can't even purr now.

If I have to throw another log on the fire,The Ol Ms Pbunch is gonna have to re visit our dating days.:p She is all cozy in the bed with the big red dog.:D

Killin them bugs though TW.I remember people saying we need a good deep freeze.I got one hell of a beer cooler in the gayrage though.:)

Originally posted by Highboy90
Tiger, your pissing me off. :D
hehee...sowwy :p You're welcome to tell me about the wonderful summer you are having while I freeze my butt off down here in winter....we'll take it in turns :D

Its coooooooold We are in a wind chill warning for the whole day. The winds are whisping at about 25 mph with gust up to 40 at times and then its like 20-something out here too cold

pbunch, you're so right about a good freeze killing off the bugs. Haven't had a good hard freeze in several years in Houston. Damn bugs were about to take over the place.

Die, you sorry bugs! !

29 on the back porch yesterday morning --- and it's on the warm side of the house. LOL

We are now having what Alaska would call a "heat wave".
30F with wind chill of 23F. It's been the coldest weather Hotlanta has had in more than 10 years.

DIE ALL BUGS!!!! nasty little things, and I hope the bug eggs die first!

Back
Top Bottom