Who turned off the heat?

Now, we've got a cold, misty rain to make it feel even colder.

Pass the marshmallows, please. I need some for my hot chocolate.

I think this is a comfy chair, good book, heated afghan, hot chocolate kind of day.

Hiya TRL

We're still in the midst of a heatwave here. Up in the high 20's again today.

There's talk of a teacher strike here in March. Did you ever go on strike during your teaching career?

We are experiencing a heat wave today also. I think it might be up to 25 here today. Won't last long though. They are calling for more snow Sunday. UGHHHH!!

Alaska, never even considered going on strike. I felt lucky to have a job, and sure wanted to keep it.

The only thing that ever ticked me off was the spineless administrators and school board.

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
Alaska, never even considered going on strike.  I felt lucky to have a job, and sure wanted to keep it.  

The only thing that ever ticked me off was the spineless administrators and school board.

I agree with both of your statements. We've got a bunch of whining teachers who always want more, more and even more. Then we have the spineless administration and school board who has given away the 'farm' every contract year and, now, there is no more to give.

Stay warm. Put a little peppermint schnapps in that hot chocolate.

:D

Cold, dreary, rainy day here!

Here Tab,have some hot cocoa (without the marshmellows!):D

-5 this morning, haven't heard what the windchill is. Man, I am so ready for spring!

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
it is 11 now  

weather bug say  

Hi 28*  
Lo 32*  

now i know weather bug is messed up :rolleyes:

Lappy, just click on the temp in your systems tray and it will bring up a refreshed reading.

Love my weather bug! Now 36* with wind chill of 28* in my area.

Originally posted by kat2220
Lappy, just click on the temp in your systems tray and it will bring up a refreshed reading.

Love my weather bug! Now 36* with wind chill of 28* in my area.

still saying the same thing.

it never has worked right anyway.:mad:

Lappy, when you clicked on the temp, did it bring up the Local Weatherbug channel thingy? You may need an update or change of location for it to pull from.

Well, allI can suggest now is to add http://weather.com
to your favorites and customize it with your zip code. You can also add other areas or do a search for a city during qualifying, Race day or any time.

Back
Top Bottom